Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
USER'S INSTRUCTIONS bar fridge for Haier HRZ-40
- Name of parts
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- Installation Instructions
- Safety & Warnings
- Changing the reversible door
- Technical specifications
- IMPORTANT DISPOSAL INSTRUCTIONS
- To ensure adequate ventilation for your refrigerator see recommended cabinetry dimensions below.
- The refrigerator should be positioned 50mm from each wall, and have clear space 50mm above the top of the unit.
- To ensure that the appliance is not accidentally switched off, connect your refrigerator to its own power point.
- Do not plug in any other appliance at this power point or use extension cords and double adaptors.
- Power requirements: 220-240VAC/50Hz. It is essential that the appliance be properly grounded (earthed).
Power Line Cord
- Never unplug your refrigerator by pulling on the power cord.
- Always grip the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
- Repair or replace immediately all electric service cords that have become frayed or otherwise damaged. Do not use a cord that shows cracks or abrasion along its length or at either the plug or appliance end.
- The refrigerator should be cleaned and maintained once a month.
- When moving or cleaning, make absolutely sure that the power plug is first disconnected from the power outlet.
- Wipe the inner and outer surface of the refrigerator and its accessories with a damp cloth. If heavily soiled, gently clean with neutral detergent, wipe with a clean damp cloth and allow to dry.
- Do not use hot water, petrol, alcohol, kerosene, washing powder, cleanser, acid, Chemical cloth, etc when cleaning this appliance. Do not spray the cabinet with water, as this may cause an electrical hazard or cause the outer cabinet to rust.
- Clean the door seals regularly to ensure the door closes correctly, and that your appliance functions efficiently.
- When storing your cleaned appliance, leave the doors open. This allows air to circulate and prevents odours. Ensure shelves are cleaned if foods or liquids are spilled to avoid damage.
Newest Added: HRZ-60 HBF80W HBF130W HVF-260SS2 HVF-260WH2
Tags: User Mnual Haier 220L Vertical Freezer, Haier HPND14XHT, Haier Bar Fridge Manual, Haier Dishwasher Hdw14g2w, Haier Hbm450hsa1, Haier HDW14G2W, Haier Hwt12mw1