Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS OF REFRIGERATOR Haier HBF130W WH
- Name of Each Part
- Setting up
- Operation Instruction
- Left/Right - opened door
- Main Technical Data
- The appliance can’t be placed with its rear panel directly against the wall.For good air circulation, the vent grille at the back of the worktop must not be blocked. It should be placed on flat and firm ground lest it gives off higher noise than usual.
- Poorly ventilated rooms are unsuitable. Avoid positioning the appliance in direct sunlight or exposing to similar sources of heat.
- Never store anything dangerous in the appliance,such as combustibles, exposives, strong acid and alkali.etc. The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without supervision.
- Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The power supply for appliance is 240V~,50Hz single phase.
- It is not recommended to use extention cords.
- Connect the appliance with a properly earthed three-wire plug and socket.
- The appliance can only be cleaned when the net-work plug is removed. Clean it with luke-warm water containing a little detergent. In any case do not use hot water, corrosive scouring agent or anything rough.
- Do not use anything rough for cleaning
Notes on storage
- Where necessary, food should be packed in bags, to avoid giving off strong odours or getting wet or dry.
- Do not store food too full in the appliance. Allow space among the packages of food for perfect refrigerating.
- Hot food or liqiud must be cooled to room temperature before placing in refrigerator.
Newest Added: HVF-260SS2 HVF-260WH2 HVF-220WH2 HFZ-175 HVF-160WH2
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HBF130, HBF130S
Tags: Haier Frudge Freezer Manual, Haier HFZ-175, Haier Freezer HFZ 175, Haier HPND14XHT, Haier Freezer, Haier Bar Fridge Manual, Haier Dishwasher Hdw14g2w