Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- HRZ130 - Haier - Specifications Sheet - (English)
User Manual Bar Fridge Haier HRZ130
- The refrigerator should be cleaned and maintained once a month.
- The power plug should always be disconnected from the power outlet before any cleaning or maintenance is carried out.
- For cleaning, do not use hot water, petrol, alcohol, kerosene, washing powder, cleanser, alkaline detergent, acid or chemical cloths.
- Never directly spray the refrigerator with water. This could cause rust or weaken the insulation.
- Wipe the inner, outer and accessories of the refrigerator only with luke warm water.
- For heavier cleaning, use a small amount of washing detergent in luke warm water, then wipe down with water and dry with a clean cloth. Make sure that the rubber seals on the door are clean and not damaged.
- Avoid leaving oils and solubles on the plastic parts of the refrigerator. Try to wipe up as it could cause a stain.
- Not doing so could easily age the plastic Bad odours can also occurif not cleaned reqularly.
See other models: HWT70AW1HDV40A1 HWT80MW2 HWT80MW1 HWT90MW1 ESAQ406T