Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual Refrigerator-Freezer for Haier HRF516YS
- Safety information
- Intended use
- Product description
- Control panel
- Care and cleaning
- Technical data
- Customer service
Energy saving tips
- Make sure the appliance is properly ventilated
- Do not install the appliance in direct sunlight or in the near of heat sources(e.g. stoves, heaters).
- Avoid unnecessarily low temperature in the appliance. The energy consumption increases the lower the temperature in the appliance is set.
- Functions like POWER- FREEZE consume more energy.
- Allow warm food to cool down before placing it in the appliance.
- Open the appliance door as little and as briefly as possible.
- Do not overfill the appliance to avoid obstructing the air flow.
- Avoid air within the food packaging.
- Keep door seals clean so that the door always closes correctly.
- Defreeze frozen food in the fridge storage compartment.
Care and cleaning
Cleaning - Clean the appliance when only little or no food is stored. The appliance should be cleaned every four weeks for good maintenance and to prevent bad stored food odors.
- Always keep the door gasket clean.
- Clean the inside and housing of the appliance with a sponge dampened in warm water and neutral detergent.
- Rinse and dry with soft cloth.
- Do not clean any of the parts of the appliance in a dishwasher.
- Allow at least 5 minutes before restarting the appliance as frequent starting may damage the compressor.
Cleaning the ice cube maker
- Take off the ice cube maker out of the appliance.
- Remove cover (A) and (B).
- Clean the ice cube maker with warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Make sure all soap is rinsed off.
- Close the covers, refill with drinking water and re- place the ice cube maker inside the appliance.
Non-use for a longer period - If the appliance is not used for an extended period of time, and you will not use only the Holiday-function or the fridge off function for the refrigerator:
- Take out the food.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Empty and clean the watertank
- Clean the appliance as described above.
- Keep the doors open to prevent the creation of bad odours inside.
Newest Added: HSBS555AW HSBS555AS HSBS628AW HSBS628AS HSBS610IS
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HRF516YHS
Tags: Haier Frudge Freezer Manual, Haier Refrigerator, Haier Hrf516ys, HAIER HRF520FHS, Haier Hwf75aw2, Haier Hwmsp60, Haier HSBS555AW