Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
USER GUIDE Refrigerators Haier HSBS628AW
- Before You Start
- Refrigerant Gas Information
- Caring for the Environment
- About Your Refrigerator
- About the Fresh Food Compartment
- About the Freezer Compartment
- The Icemaker/Water Dispenser
- Home bar
- Fridge-Freezer Operation
- Operating the Water and Ice Dispenser
- Automatic Defrosting
- Alarm Function
- Display Power Down
- Food Storage Tips
- Tips on Storing Fresh Food
- Tips on Freezing Food
- Positioning Your Appliance
- Removing and Installing the Doors
- Levelling the Fridge-freezer and
- Adjusting the Doors
- Fitting the Handles
- Electrical Supply Connection
- Water Supply Connection
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Shutting Off the Refrigerator
- When Not in Use
- Water Filter
- Technical Data
Adjusting the Fresh Food Temperature
- Press the 'Ref. Temp' button. The fridge temperature display will start blinking, which means the fridge is in the temperature setting mode.
- Press the 'Ref. Temp' button to scroll, in turn, through the fridge temperature range from 09 °C through to 01 °C.
- Without any further operation in 5 seconds, the blinking will stop and the temperature will be set. The temperature will also stay still at the time you press any other button during the blinking.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- To keep internal odours to a minimum it is best to periodically clean the inside shelves, crispers, bins and wall.
- Empty the appliance of food and remove the shelves.
- Clean the interior using warm water and bicarbonate of soda with a soft cloth. Make sure that the interior is then dried carefully with a suitable cloth,
- Shelves and other accessories (plastic and glass parts) can be cleaned in the sink using liquid dishwashing liquid and warm water. Make sure all soap is rinsed off and all parts are dry before replacing them inside the appliance.
- Always keep the door seals clean.
Shutting Off the Refrigerator
- In the event of a power cut, food should remain safely cold for about 5 hours.
- Should there be a prolonged power cut you may need to remove food from the freezer compartment and store it in a cold place, wrapped in layers of newspaper to preserve suitable temperatures.
- Once power is restored replace the food back into the freezer compartment
- Should food begin to defrost, or the power cut last longer than expected, it is advised that you consume any food removed from the freezer.
- If the power outage is short term, most foods can be left inside the freezer compartment- this is the best way of preserving temperature - and surrounded by ice cubes from the icebox. This is also an ideal solution for power outages you may have been pre-warned about.
- When experiencing a power cut of any kind, do not add any extra foods to the freezer.
Newest Added: HSBS628AS HSBS610IS HTD635WISS HTD635AS HFD635WISS
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HSBS628AS
Tags: Haier - HRQ16N3BGS, Haier Induction Cooker Manual, Haier Hdw13g1w Manual, Haier Hwt60aw1 Manual, Haier Induction Cooktop Manual, Haier Induction, Haier HWT60AW1 Washing Machine