Honeywell CT87N1001/U1 The Round Non-Programmable Thermostat - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
COOL • OFF • HEAT FAN ON• • AUTO
Owner’s manual English: Page 1 Mode d’emploi Français: Page 6 Manual de Uso Español: Página 11
Read T87N, before T87N1026 installing Pre-installation checklist
Check package contents:
Newest Added: DMC-G7KK G7CE3655XB NGD5700BW ER-GN30-K CRUISER
Before you begin, make sure
• Thermostat you have:
• Wall anchors & screws (2 each)
• No. 2 Phillips & small pocket
• Owner's Manual screwdrivers
• Large Print Subbase Switch Labels
• Level (optional)
• Drill and bit (3/16” for drywall, 7/32” for plaster)
Must be installed by a trained, experienced technician Read these instructions carefully. Failure to follow these instructions can damage the product or cause a hazardous condition.
CAUTION: ELECTRICAL HAZARD Can cause electrical shock or equipment damage. Disconnect power before beginning installation.
MERCURY NOTICE If this product is replacing a control that contains mercury in a sealed tube, do not place the old control in the trash. Contact your local waste management authority for instructions regarding recycling and proper disposal.
The Round® Easy-To-SeeTM
T87N Easy-To-SeeTM • Owner's Manual
This thermostat provides electronic control of 24 VAC single-stage heating and cooling systems.
• Gas, oil, or electric heat with air conditioning
• Warm air, hot water, high-efficiency furnaces, heat pumps, steam, gravity
• Heat only
• Heat only with fan
• Cool only
• Heat, Off, Cool
• Auto, On
• 40° to 90°F (4.5° to 32°C)
• -20° to 120°F (-28.9° to 48.9°C)
Operating Relative Humidity
• 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
• Voltage: 20–30 VAC
• Running current: 0.02–1.0 A, 50/60 Hz
Install the thermostat about 5 feet (1.5 m) above the floor in an area w