Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Gudie Haier HDY-M40 Dryer
Sorting and Loading Hints
- As a general rule, if clothes are sorted properly for the washer, they are sorted properly for the dryer.
- Do not add fabric softener sheets once the load has become warm.
- They may cause fabric softener stains. Bounce® Fabric Conditioner Dryer
- Sheets have been approved for use in all GE Dryers when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Wipe or dust any spills or washing compounds with a damp cloth.
- Dryer control panel and finishes may be damaged by some laundry pretreatment soil and stain remover products.
- Apply these products away from the dryer. The fabric may then be washed and dried normally.
- Damage to your dryer caused by these products is not covered by your warranty
The Lint Filter:
- Clean the lint filter before each use. Moisten your fingers and reach into the filter opening.
- Run your fingers across the filter. Have a qualified technician vacuum the lint from the dryer once a year.
- To clean stainless steel surfaces, use a damp cloth with a mild, non-abrasive cleaner suitable for stainless steel surfaces.
- Remove the cleaner residue, and then dry with a clean cloth.
- The Exhaust Duct: Inspect and clean the exhaust ducting at least once a year to prevent clogging. A partially clogged exhaust can lengthen the drying time.
Newest Added: HDY-M60 HDY-E60 HDV40A1 HDV50E1 HDV60A1
Tags: Haier Washers & Dryers User Manuals, Haier Hrq16n3bgs Manual, Haier Washers & Dryers Use Manual, Haier Hdw13g1w Manual, Haier - HRQ16N3BGS, Haier HWF80BW1, HAIER DISHWASHER MODEL HDW13G1W