Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Quick Start Guide - (English)
- Inspiration Guide - (English)
Owner 's Guide for Ninja Foodi OP101BRN
Table of Contents
- Important Safeguards
- Parts & Accessories
- Using the Control Panel
- Function Buttons
- Operating Buttons
- Before First Use
- Installing the Condensation Collector
- Removing & Reinstalling the Anti-Clog Cap
- Using Your Foodi™ Compact TenderCrisp™
- Pressure Cooker
- Swap the Top
- Using the Crisping Lid
- Using the Cooking Functions with the Crisping Lid
- Air Crisp
- Familiarizing Yourself With Pressure Cooking
- Natural Pressure Release vs. Quick Pressure Release
- Installing & Removing the Pressure Lid
- Using the Cooking Functions with the Pressure Lid
- Pressure Cook
- Slow Cook
- Accessories for Purchase
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Cleaning: Dishwasher & Hand-Washing
- Removing & Reinstalling the Silicone Ring
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Helpful Tips
- Replacement Parts
USING YOUR FOODI™ COMPACT TENDERCRISP™ PRESSURE COOKER
SWAP THE TOP
The two lids allow you to seamlessly transition between all your favorite cooking methods. Use the pressure lid to tenderize, then use the crisping lid to crisp up your food.
USING THE CRISPING LID
The crisping lid is permanently attached to the unit by a hinge. The lid can be opened during the AIR CRISP and BAKE/ROAST functions so you can check on and access the ingredients. When the lid is opened, cooking will stop and the timer will pause. When the lid is closed, cooking and the timer will resume.
USING THE COOKING FUNCTIONS WITH THE CRISPING LID
To turn on the unit, plug the power cord into a wall outlet, then press the Power button.
- 1 Press the AIR CRISP button. The default temperature setting will display. Use the up and down TEMP arrows to choose a temperature between 300°F and 400°F.
- 2 Use the up and down TIME arrows to set the cook time in minute increments up to 1 hour.
- 3 With the pot installed, place the Cook & Crisp™ Basket in the pot. Basket should have diffuser attached.
NOTE: It is recommended to let the unit preheat for 5 minutes before adding ingredients. If preheating, before step 4, close the lid, and press the START/STOP button to begin.
- 4 Add ingredients to the basket. Close the lid and press the START/STOP button to begin cooking.
- 5 During cooking, you can open the lid and lift out the basket to shake or toss ingredients for even browning, if needed. When done, lower basket back into pot and close lid. Cooking will automatically resume after lid is closed.
- 6 When cook time is complete, the unit will beep and display DONE.
Newest Added: FD302 BN801 SS201 JC101 BN800UK
Tags: Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Directions, Ninja Pressure Cooker Air Fryer How To Use, Ninja BN801, Ninja SP101 Foodi, NINJA BL610, Ninja Foodi Air Fry Oven, Ninja FD401