1. Press the Snacks button. Press the button repeatedly to cycle through the available items. (Referto the Snacks
table below for a list of the items.)
2. Press the number 1 or 2 button to select the serving size. You can cook only 1 serving for Nachos. (Refer to the
Snacks table for the serving size.)
3. Press the ENTER/START button to begin cooking.
Menu /item No. / Amount I Remarks
Sn-2 Chicken wings
1 5-6 pcs
2 7-10 pcs
1 5-6 oz.
2 7-8 oz.
1 1 serving
Sn-4 Potato skins
Place the cheese sticks on a plate in a spoke-like fashion. Do not cover.
Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes after heating.
Use precooked, refrigerated chicken wings.
Place the chicken wings around the plate in a spoke-like fashion and
cover with wax paper.
Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes.
Place the nachos on a plate without letting them overlap. Sprinkle cheese
evenly over them.
2 cups tortilla chips
1/3 cup grated cheese
Cut the cooked potato into 4 even wedges. Scoop or cut out the potato
flesh, leaving about a 1_in. of skin.
Place the skins in a spoke-like fashion around the plate.
Sprinkle with bacon, onions and cheese.
Do not cover.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes.
MICROWAVE COOKING TIMES & POWER LEVELS
Your oven allows you to set two different cooking stages, each with its own time length and power level.The power levelletsyou
control the heating intensity from Warm (1)to High (10).
For simple, one-stage cooking, you only need to set the cooking time. The power level is automatically set to High. Ifyou
want to set the power level to any other level, use the Power Level button.
1. Use the number buttons to set a cooking time. You can enter a time from one second to 99 minutes and
99 seconds. To select a time greater than one minute, enter the seconds too. (For example, to set a cooking time
of 20 minutes, enter 2, 0, 0, 0.)
2. Ifyou want to set the power level to a level other than High, press the Power Level button, and then use the
number buttons to enter the power level.
3. Press the ENTER/START button to begin cooking. If you want to change the power level, press the STOP/
CLEAR button before you press the ENTER/START button, and then enter all the instructions again.
Some recipes require different cooking stages at different temperatures. Your microwave allows you to set multiple
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 from the "One-stage cooking" section.
[_ hen selecting more than one cooking stage, you must press the Power Level button before you can enter the
second cooking stage.
[_ Press the Power Level button twice to set the power level to High for a cooking stage.
2. Use the number buttons to set a second cooking time.
3. Press the Power Level button, and then use the number buttons to set the power level for the second cooking
4. Press the ENTER/START button to begin cooking.
English - 16
ME21H706MQS_AA AC EN 140630-1.indd 16 2014-06-30 5:42:55