Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- HRF450BW2 - Haier - Specifications Sheet - (English)
User Manual Refrigerator-Freezer Haier HRF450BW2
- Content Intended Use
- Intended Use
- Product Description
- Care and Cleaning
- Technical Data
Due to technical changes and different models, some of the illustrations in this manual may differ from your model.
This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as
- staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments;
- farm houses and by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
- bed and breakfast type environments;
- catering and similar non-retail applications.
Energy saving tips
- Make sure the appliance is properly ventilated (see INSTALLATION).
- Do not install the appliance in direct sunlight or in the near of heat sources(e.g. stoves, heaters).
- Avoid unnecessarily low temperature in the appliance. The energy consumption increases the lower the temperature in the appliance is set.
- Functions like SUPER COOL or SUPER FREEZE consume more energy.
- Allow warm food to cool down before placing it in the appliance.
- Open the appliance door as little and as briefly as possible.
- Do not overfill the appliance to avoid obstructing the air flow.
- Avoid air within the food packaging.
- Keep door seals clean so that the door always closes correctly.
- Defreeze frozen food in the fridge storage compartment.
Newest Added: HRF340BW2 HWF75AW2 HWF10DW1 HWF12D1W1 HRZ113
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HBM450WH1, HBM450SA1
Tags: Haier Refrigeration User Manuals, Haier Frudge Freezer Manual, Haier Refrigeration Use Manual, Haier HPND14XHT, Haier Hwf75aw2 Manual, Haier Hrf220tw Manual, Haier 450L Bottom Mount Fridge