Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Recipe Booklet - (English)
- User manual - (English)
- Leaflet - (English)
User manual Noodle Maker for Philips HR2357/05
Table of contents
- What's in the box
- IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS
- POLARIZED PLUG
- Disassembling and cleaning before first use
- Using the pasta maker
- Product information
- Warranty and service
Disassembling and cleaning before first use
- Before using the appliance for the first time, remove and safely discard any packaging material and /or promotional labels.
- Take out all the parts and accessories, wash and thoroughly dry all parts and accessories (see "Cleaning" section).
- Do not use water to rinse or soak the main unit.
- Do not use a scourer or similar cleaners as these will scratch the plastic surface and affect the lifetime of the pasta maker.
- The shaping discs and all detachable parts of the appliance are dishwasher proof. When you clean them in a dishwasher, make sure to set the temperature below 60oC (140oF).
- This appliance is intended for household use only.
Using the pasta maker
- Measure one full cup of flour. Scrape off any excessive flour from the cup edge with the supplied flat cleaning tool. One full cup is equivalent to 1-2 servings.
- Remove the chamber lid.
- Pour the flour into the chamber. If you want to make 3-4 servings, add a second cup of flour as you will need 2 cups (~500g) of flour in total.
- Close the chamber lid properly.
- Use the “Pasta-making recipe table” and measure the required amount of water.
Selecting the pasta making program
- Do not select the extrusion-only program before the dough mixing is complete. Otherwise, this will damage the noodle maker and its lifetime.
- Do not disconnect the power cord before processing is complete. If you have to stop processing, press the on/off button to turn off the pasta maker and then disconnect the power cord from outlet before performing other operations.
- To better protect the lifetime of the appliance, it is recommended the continuous working time be less than 45 minutes. You can restart using the appliance after a
Newest Added: 42PF9956/37 S3580/83 SA3021/37 AT810/41SP 30PW8420/37
Tags: Philips Food Processors User Manuals, Philips Food Processors Use Manual, Philips Hr2375, Philips Pasta Maker Manual, Philips Pasta Maker-HR2357/05, Philips Hr2375 Manual, Philips Pasta Maker Manual Pdf