Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Important safety instructions
- Introducing your new range
- What’s included with your range
- Before you begin
- Energy saving tips
- Surface cooking
- About induction cooktop cooking
- How to set the appliance for cooktop cooking
- Before using the cooktop
- Cookware for induction cooking zones
- Using the correct size cookware
- Pot and pan sizes
- Induction cookware test
- Operating noises
- Using suitable induction cookware
- Temperature detection
- Suggested settings for cooking specific foods
- Protecting the cooktop
- Operating the oven
- The oven control panel
- How to use dial knob
- Display mode
- Turning the oven light on and off
- Dual Door™
- Single mode
Operating the oven
- Make sure to close the door before you start cooking.
- If you leave the door open for about 2 minutes while the oven is in convection baking/roasting, baking, or broiling modes, the oven burner shuts off. To restart the burner, close the door.
- Use the dial knob to select a mode: (Bake, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Air Fry, Broil, etc.).
- If necessary, use the dial knob to change the default temperature. You can set the oven to any temperature.
- Push the dial knob, if necessary, you can set the Cook Time and Delay Start when the "Start" Message displays. Tap START or push the dial knob. The oven preheats until it reaches the temperature you set. It beeps several times when it reaches the set temperature. When preheating is complete, place the food in the oven, and then close the door.
- When cooking is complete, turn off the oven, and then take out the food
Maintaining your appliance
Care and cleaning of the oven
- The cooling vents are located at the back of the oven range.
- This area could become hot during oven use.
- It is normal for steam to come out of the vent.
- The vent is important for proper air circulation. Never block this vent
Cleaning painted parts and decorative trim
- For general cleaning, use a cloth with hot, soapy water.
- For more difficult residue and built-up grease, apply a liquid detergent directly onto the area and leave for 30 to 60 minutes. Wipe with a damp cloth and dry. Do not use abrasive cleaners on any of these surfaces. They can scratch.
Cleaning stainless steel surfaces
- Shake the bottle of Stainless Steel Appliance Cleaner or Polish well.
- Place a small amount of Stainless Steel Appliance Cleaner or Polish on a damp cloth or damp paper towel.
- Clean a small area, rubbing with the grain of the stainless steel if applicable.
- Dry and buff with a clean, dry paper towel or soft cloth.
- Repeat as necessary.
Newest Added: RF23A9771SG/AA RF29A9771SG/AA RB12A300631/AA RB12A300641/AA SM-A426UZKAVZW
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NE63*895*S*, NE63T8951SS
Tags: Samsung Ranges User Manuals, Samsung Ranges Use Manual, Samsung Slide In Oven With Air Fry, Samsung Over Range Microwave ME18H704SFW/AC, Samsung Qn55q70tafxzc, Samsung Slide In Oven Air Fryer, Samsung 6.0 Cu. Ft. Slide In Air Fry Stainless Range