Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French, Spanish)
Table Of Contents
- Important safety instructions
- Introducing your new range
- What’s included with your range
- Before you begin
- Energy saving tips
- Surface cooking
- About surface cooking
- How to set the appliance for surface cooking
- Using the proper cookware
- Choosing the proper cookware
- Protecting the cooktop
- Operating the oven
- The oven control panel
- How to use dial knob
- Display mode
- Turning the oven light on and off
- Dual Door™
- Single mode
- Twin mode
- Cooking mode
- Twin Mode Temperature setting ranges
- Using the oven racks
- Using the gliding rack
- Using the divider
- Recipe guide
- Temperature probe (Single Mode Only)
- Cooking options
- Special features
- More functions
- System Settings
- Smart control
- Maintaining your appliance
- Care and cleaning of the oven
- Care and cleaning of the glass cooktop
- Removing and reinstalling the oven door
- Removing and reinstalling the storage drawer
- Changing the oven light
- Information codes
- Warranty (U.S.A)
- Warranty (CANADA)
- Open Source Announcement
This feature uses hot air for crispier and healthier frozen or fresh foods without or less oil than normal convection modes. For best results, use this mode on a single oven rack and place the Air fry tray on the position 3. The temperature can be set between 350 °F and 500 °F. Preheating is not necessary for this mode. Follow recipe or package directions for set temperature, time or quantity. How to set the oven for Air fry mode
1. Place the tray on rack position 3.
2. Select Air fry mode using the dial knob.
3. Use the dial knob to change the default temperature. Enter the suggested temperature for your food as recommended cooking guide. The default temperature is 425 °F.
4. Push the dial knob and set the Cook Time or Delay Start, if necessary.
5. Tap START or push the dial knob.
6. When cooking is complete, tap OFF and take out the food.
Choosing the proper cookware
What your cookware is made of determines how evenly and quickly heat is transferred from the surface element to the pan bottom.
• ALUMINUM - Excellent heat conductor. Some types of food will cause the aluminum to darken. (Anodized aluminum cookware resists staining & pitting). If aluminum pans are slid across the ceramic cooktop, they may leave metal marks that resemble scratches. Remove these marks as soon as the cooktop cools down.
• COPPER - Excellent heat conductor but discolors easily. May leave metal marks on ceramic glass (to remove, see above.)
• STAINLESS STEEL - Slow heat conductor with uneven cooking results. Is durable, easy to clean, and resists staining.
• CAST IRON - A poor conductor; retains heat very well. Cooks evenly once cooking temperature is reached. Not recommended for use on ceramic cooktops.
• ENAMELWARE - Heating characteristics will vary depending on the base material. Porcelain enamel coating must be smooth to avoid scratching ceramic cooktops.
• GLASS - Slow heat conductor. Not recommended for ceramic cooktop surfaces because it may scratch the surface.
Protecting the cooktop
• Clean the cooktop before using it for the first time.
• Clean your cooktop daily or after each use. This will keep your cooktop looking good and can prevent damage.
• If a spillover occurs while you are cooking, immediately clean the spill from the cooking area while it is hot to prevent a tough cleaning chore later. Using extreme care, wipe the spill with a clean, dry towel.
• Do not allow spills to remain on the cooking area or the cooktop trim for a long period of time.
• Do not use abrasive cleansing powders or scouring pads, which will scratch the cooktop.
• Do not use chlorine bleach, ammonia, or other cleansers not specifically recommended for use on a glass-ceramic surface.
Preventing marks and scratches
• Do not use glass cookware. It may scratch the cooktop.
Newest Added: QN75Q70TAFXZC VS20R9042T2/SA SM-A715FZSDXSA SM-T970NZNAEUA SM-A600FZVIBTU
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NE63*875*S*, NE63T8311SS
Tags: Samsung Range Usa, Samsung User Manual, Samsung #ne59m4320sg/as Manual, Samsung Fans Use Manual, Samsung NE63T8311SS, Samsung NE63T8311SS Installation Manual, Samsung NE63T8311SS Installation Guide