Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User manual Electric Range for Samsung NE63T8951SG/AA
- Important safety instructions
- Introducing your new range
- What’s included
- Before you begin
- Energy saving tips
- Surface cooking
- About surface cooking
- How to set the appliance for surface cooking
- Using the proper cookware
- Choosing the proper cookware
- Protecting the cooktop
- Operating the oven
- Maintainong your appliance
- Never keep pet birds in the kitchen. Birds are extremely sensitive to the fumes released during an oven self-clean cycle. Fumes may be harmful or fatal to birds. Move birds to a well-ventilated room.
- Clean only the parts listed in this manual in the self-clean cycle. Before self-cleaning the oven, remove the partition, rack, utensils, and any food.
- Before operating the self-clean cycle, wipe grease and food soils from the oven. Excessive amounts of grease may ignite, leading to smoke damage to your home.
- Do not use any commercial oven cleaner or oven liner protective coating of any kind in or on the outside of the oven.
- Remove the nickel oven shelves from the oven before you begin the self-cleaning cycle or they may discolor.
- If the self-cleaning mode malfunctions, turn the oven off and disconnect the power supply. Have it serviced by a qualified technician.
- Excess spillage must be removed before you run the selfcleaning cycle.
Energy saving tips
- During cooking, the oven door should remain closed except when you turn food over.
- Do not open the door frequently during cooking to maintain the oven temperature and to save energy.
- If cooking time is more than 30 minutes, you can switch the oven off minutes before the end of the cooking time to save energy. The residual heat will complete the cooking process.
- To save energy and reduce the time needed for reheating the oven, plan oven use to avoid turning the oven off between cooking one item and the next.
- Whenever possible, cook more than one item at a time.
- Clean the cooktop before using it for the first time.
- Clean your cooktop daily or after each use. This will keep your cooktop looking good and can prevent damage.
- If a spillover occurs while you are cooking, immediately clean the spill from the cooking area while it is hot to prevent a tough cleaning chore later. Using extreme care, wipe the spill with a clean, dry towel.
- Do not allow spills to remain on the cooking area or the cooktop trim for a long period of time.
- Do not use abrasive cleansing powders or scouring pads, which will scratch the cooktop.
- Do not use chlorine bleach, ammonia, or other cleansers not specifically recommended for use on a glass-ceramic surface
Newest Added: RF23A9771SR/AA RF29A9771SR/AA RB12A300635/AA SM-G973UZWECHA WD90TA046BE/EU
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NE63*895*S*, NE63T8951SG
Tags: Samsung Ranges User Manuals, Samsung Ranges Use Manual, Samsung Stove Manual For Ne59r6631st, Samsung DVG50R5400W, Samsung Nx58h9500ws, Samsung Slide In Oven With Air Fry, Samsung Freestanding 5.9 Air Fry Gas Oven