Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION SHEET - (English)
User manual Artesia Dimplex ART20
- NOTE: It takes time for the receiver to respond to the transmitter.
- NOTE: The reciever for the remote control is located in the display, aim the remote control in this direction when inputting commands.
- Do not press the buttons more than once within two seconds for correct operation.
- To activate the remote control remove the clear battery isolation strip at the base of the remote control, which is used to ensure your remote control reaches you fully charged.
- To replace the remote control battery, turn over the remote control, and follow the diagram embossed on the remote control
- Only use CR2025 or CR2032 size of batteries.
Wireless Speaker Control.
- The unit needs to be in standby for the speaker function to operate, you do not need the flame effect to be operating. The speaker can be used in 2 ways. You can pair a suitable device to the speaker wirelessly and listen to music, audio books or casts from a suitable device, or when the flame effect is operating the soothing crackling sound of a log fire can be played for ambient sound effect.
- To listen to the crackling log effect, just press the volume up button on your remote control until you reach a vlolume level which is comfortable for you, to lower the volume press the volume down button. The crackling is turned OFF by pressing the volume down button until the sound is muted.
- To use the speaker to listen to your own material the speaker must first be paired to a compatible device. To pair with the unit: 1. Ensure the unit is plugged in and switched on at the mains socket. 2. Using a compatible device search for “DImplex Fire”, select and pair your device to “DImplex Fire”. 3. Once connection is made between your device and the unit an electronic tone will sound to alert you the pairing was successful.
- With the unit now paired you can control the speaker volume using the volume buttons on the remote control handset or your device’s volume controls
- Do not connect appliance until properly fixed to the wall and the Instruction leaflet is fully read. In particular, the minimum distances must be observed.
- The wall plugs supplied with this product are for use with Block/Brick built walls only.
- This model is designed to be permanently fixed to a wall at a minimum height of 300mm. The wall bracket must be fitted horizontally and the cable routed to the bottom right of the appliance.
- A height of 600 to 725mm from bottom of the appliance to floor is recommended for optimum viewing of fuel bed.
- For optimum viewing, mark the top three screw fixing positions on the wall in accordance with the recommended fixing dimensions - see Fig. 2. Drill holes with a 6mm drill bit. Fix the wall bracket using the plugs and screws provided. Carefully lift the appliance up ensuring that the appliance engages with the wall bracket correctly.
- A bottom fixing bracket is supplied with the unit, fixed to the base of the appliance. Remove the screw and the bracket, turn the bracket through 180 degrees so it is now facing downward and re fit using the screw just removed. With the bracket in place mark the location of the hole on the wall. Remove the appliance,drill the wall, fit the wall plug and re-fit the appliance ensuring that you secure it in place by screwing the bottom fixing bracket to the wall.
Fuel Bed Media
- Acrylic Ice Crystals and White Pebbles are supplied in the box with your fire. allowing you the option of which to place on your fire. To Fit the Acrylic Ice Crystals, place the small Crystals on the fuel bed tray, then place the larger crystals on top of the small pieces. Arrange the larger pieces to your liking. A suggestion is to place one large crystal centrally on the fuel bed and the other four positioned symmetrically around this piece.
- The White pebbles are placed on the fuel bed tray until the tray is completely covered by pebbles to your liking.
Fitting the Front Glass
- Your new fire is supplied with the front glass not secured to the engine, this is to keep the glass safe in transit. To fit the glass to your fire, simply insert the four hangers on the back of the glass through the slots provided on the chassis. The hangers go in through the slots and then move down to hold the glass in place. The glass can then be secured in place by inserting the small black screw provided through the hole in any one of the hangers into the side of the unit.
Thermal Safety Cut-out
- The built-in overheat cut-out switches the appliance off automatically in the event of a fault. If this occurs switch off the appliance or disconnect the mains plug from the socket. After a short cooling down phase, the appliance is ready for use again. If the fault should occur again, see your local dealer.
Light Emitting Diode
- This fire is fitted with LED (Light Emitting Diode) bulbs in place of traditional incandescent bulbs. These generate the same light levels as traditional bulbs, but use a fraction of the energy consumed.These bulbs cannot be replaced.
- For general cleaning use a soft clean duster – never use abrasive cleaners. The glass viewing screen should be cleaned carefully with a soft cloth.
- DO NOT use proprietary glass cleaners.
- To remove any accumulation of dust or fluff the soft brush attachment of a vacuum cleaner should occasionally be used to clean the outlet grille of the fan heater. WARNING: do not operate the product without the grille and outer glass in position as this may effect the operation of the heater.
- For electrical products sold within the European Community. At the end of the electrical products useful life it should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your Local Authority or retailer for recycling advice in your country.
Newest Added: RTOPCS20 MMZ15 MBL20 FGA15E CVA20
Tags: Dimplex Dehumidifier, Dimplex Wall Mounted Optiflame, DIMPLEX FGA15e, Dimplex Oil Free