Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Electric Fire Heater for Dimplex OAKHURST
BEFORE YOU START
- Ensure that all packing items are removed (read any warning labels carefully) and retain all packing for possible future use e.g. in the event of moving house or returning the appliance to your supplier.
- Before connecting the stove, check that the supply voltage is the same as that stated on the heater.
Connecting the Transducer Unit + Lamps
- Release the two red tabs by turning them by 90 degrees (see Fig 2)
- Lift out the Sump Nozzle (Fig 3)
- Insert lamps into lamp holders (Fig 4), carefully locating the pins into the holes (Fig 4a)
- Push lamps firmly into place
- Place the Transducer Unit into the sump and join the cable to the connector on the sump (Fig 5)
- To ensure that the Transducer Unit is correctly placed in the sump, the tab on the Transducer Unit should be lined up with the moulded recess in the sump (Fig 5a).
- Ensure that the cable is not placed above the disc on the Transducer Unit (Fig 5b). To prevent the cable becoming pinched between the nozzle and the sump, place the cable in the slot in the wall of the sump.
- Replace the Sump Nozzle and secure it by turning the two red tabs by 90 degrees (Fig 6)
Filling the Water Tank
- Place Water Tank in sink and remove cap (turn anti-clockwise to open) (Fig 7)
- Fill Water Tank with filtered tap water only. This is necessary to prolong the life of the flame and smoke producing unit. The water should be filtered through a conventional domestic water filter unit and the filter should be replaced regularly. Distilled water must not be used.
- Screw the cap back on – do not overtighten.
- Place the Water Tank in the Sump, with the tank cap facing down and the flat side of the tank facing outward (Fig 8)
GETTING THE DESIRED FLAME EFFECT
- The flame control knob ‘D’ (Fig.10) may be turned up or down to give a more realistic effect.
- Generally the flames appear more realistic when the flame control is turned down.
- Give the flame generator time to react to changes you may make.
- The fire will use less water if the flame effect is set to a lower level.
- Do not tilt or move the fire while there is water in the tank or sump.
- Make sure that the fire is on a level floor.
THERMAL SAFETY CUT-OUT
- A thermal safety cut-out is incorporated in the fan heater to prevent damage due to overheating. This can happen if the heat outlet was restricted in any way or if the chimney flue has not been blocked off effectively.. If the cut-out operates, unplug the heater from the socket outlet and allow approximately 10 minutes before reconnecting. Before switching the heater back on remove any obstruction that may be restricting the heat outlet, then continue normal operation.
- Caution: In order to avoid a hazard due to inadvertent resetting of the thermal cutout, this appliance must not be supplied through an external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to a switch that is regularly switched on and off by the utility.Depending on room temperature and humidity upon initial start up there may be some condensation on the inside of the stove. This can be overcome by turning the flame control knob down and leaving the door of the stove slightly ajar, until the glass warms up.
Newest Added: DHEBPTS DCSS12 GDH-DEH30E MOCCA GDH-DEH20EP
Tags: Dimplex Tools - Home Improvement User Manuals, Dimplex Tools - Home Improvement Use Manual, Dimplex Oil Heater Manual, Dimplex Heater, Dimplex Eco Heater Manual, Dimplex Oil Heater Instructions, Dimplex Eco Heater