Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- RLY20-AU - Dimplex - Specifications Sheet - (English)
User manual Electric Fire Heater Dimplex RLY20-AU
- For general cleaning use a soft clean duster – never use abrasive cleaners. The glass viewing screen should be cleaned carefully with a soft cloth. DO NOT use proprietary glass cleaners.
- To remove any accumulation of dust or fluff the soft brush attachment of a vacuum cleaner should occasionally be used to clean the outlet grille of the fan heater.
- At the end of the electrical products useful life it should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your Local Authority or retailer for recycling advice in your country
Light Emitting Diode
- This fire is fitted with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lamps. These LED lamps are maintenance-free and should not require replacing during the life of the product.
- Cut-out The built-in overheat cut-out switches off the appliance automatically in the event of a fault. If this occurs switch off the appliance or disconnect the mains plug from the socket. After a short cooling down phase, the appliance is ready for use again. If the fault should occur again, see your local dealer.
Newest Added: DHCER24M TLC20LX-AU ZAMORA PEMBERLEY COURCHEVEL
Tags: Dimplex Air Conditioners User Manuals, Dimplex Air Conditioners Use Manual, Dimplex Heater, Dimplex Eco Heater Manual, Dimplex Heaters User Manual, Dimplex Fireplaces Manuals, Dimplex Fireplace Manual