Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- DCTFE97 - Dimplex - Specifications Sheet - (English)
INSTRUCTION MANUAL LED Tower Fan Dimplex DCTFE97
The base of the tower fan comes in two parts, which fit around the oscillation base. Both parts fit easily together.
- First attach the front half of the base, aligning the holes in the base with the screw hole in the oscillation base and lead the power cord up the base.
- Connect the back half of the base to the front half and secure with the plastic screw nut (supplied) and twist is clockwise.
- Plug into an appropriate power supply.
- Place the fan on a flat stable surface. Plug into an electrical outlet and press the “Power On/Off” button to turn the unit “On”. The current room temperature will show on the LED display.
- Adjust the fan speed by pressing the “Speed” button. There are three speeds - Low, Medium & High and each press will cycle through the speed settings. The speed setting will show on the LED display.
- Press the “Mode” button to cycle through, Normal, Natural, Sleep & Child modes. The indicator light of the chosen mode will illuminate on the LED display.
- This unit has a 12 hour timer that can be set in 1 hour increments. Press the “Timer” button until the desired time is shown on the LED display.
- Press the “Oscillation” button to enable oscillation. Press again to disable.
Over time, dust can accumulate on the fan grille, which can affect the fans performance. It is recommended to clean the fan at least once a month.
- Turn the unit OFF and disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
- Remove any dust build up with a soft brush.
- Wipe the surface of the unit with a soft damp cloth. Mild detergent can be used for any stubborn marks.
Do not use abrasive sponges, scouring pads, or a stiff brush to clean the
IMPORTANT The control panel and other parts must not come into contact with water or any other liquids. Storage If not using the unit for an extended period of time.
After cleaning please:
- Turn the unit off, unplug and take care of the mains lead & plug.
- Cover the unit and store it upright in a location where it will not receive direct sunlight. NB- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight will discolour the enclosure.
Newest Added: REDWAY DF2608-AU DHCER20HUM SSE-W-LF DC12RCBW
Tags: Dimplex Fans User Manuals, Dimplex Heater, Dimplex Oil Heater Manual, Dimplex Column, Dimplex Fans Use Manual, Dimplex Eco Heater Manual, Dimplex Oil Heater Instructions