Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
INSTRUCTION MANUAL PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER Dimplex DC10RC
Unpacking the unit.
- Remove the exhaust tube from its storage under the rear air outlet. Replace the rear air outlet.
- Install the exhaust tube by rotating it clockwise onto the rear air outlet. Please ensure it is fully inserted before use.
Locating the unit.
- Install the portable air conditioner in a flat location with adequate space to ensure the air inlets and outlets will not be blocked.
- Keep a minimum clearance of 50cm from walls and other objects. Locate the unit to allow the exhaust pipe and drain hose to reach a suitable window, as shown.
- Avoid sharp bends or kinks in the exhaust pipe.
- The optional adjustable window slider is included to ensure the exhaust pipe is held in place (in the window) and prevents expelled hot air re-entering the room.
- The appliance should not be used in damp areas such as a laundry or bathroom.
- Do not place the unit where it will be in direct sunlight as it may overheat and turn off
Air filters: The air filters located on the rear of the unit can be removed simply by pulling the filter frame slightly out and then across to the side.
Cabinet: Wipe with a damp cloth and polish with a soft cloth
Care of the Unit
- Only plug the unit into a suitable 220-240V~ 50Hz AC 10 AMP power supply.
- Hold the plug when unplugging the unit, never pull on the cord.
- Do not place the unit in direct sunlight. This can fade the plastic case.
- Do not operate the unit in a confined space.
- Do not place objects on top of the unit. This blocks the air outlet.
- Do not place the unit where the air inlets or outlets may be blocked by curtains or furniture.
- Keep the filters clean.
The air conditioner does not operate.
- Connect to a functioning power supply socket and switch on.
- Empty the internal water container
- Press the POWER button to deactivate the TIMER function
The air conditioner is noisy: Place the air conditioner on an even, solid surface.
The compressor does not work.
- Wait 30 minutes until the temperature has decreased, then turn the air conditioner on again.
- Note: Compressor operation begins 3 minutes after the unit is switched on
Newest Added: QRAD150 DIMC10RC DCSS24 STOCKBRIDGE GDDEU30
Tags: Dimplex Air Conditioners User Manuals, Dimplex Air Conditioners Use Manual, Dimplex Reverse Cycle, Dimplex Heater, Dimplex Eco Heater Manual, Dimplex Eco Heater, Dimplex Dcss24