Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- How To Change A Light Bulb In Your Fire - (English)
- Mini Mozart MMZ15E - (English)
User manual Electric Suite for Dimplex MMZ15
- Contact Details
- Important Safety Advice
- Electrical connection
- Battery information
- Discard leaky batteries
- Thermal Safety Cut-out
- After Sales Service
- Slide open the battery cover on the back of the remote control.
- Install AAA batteries into the remote control.
- Replace the battery cover.
WARNING: ALWAYS DISCONNECT FROM THE POWER SUPPLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY MAINTENANCE.
- The lamps are located behind the back panel. To gain access to the lamps, the screws indicated which secure the back panel, must be removed.
- Remove and slide out panel as indicated
- Remove the defective lamp by unscrewing it
- Replace with a 60W E14 SES Clear candle lamp. Take care not to over-tighten the lamp. Refit the back panel and secure with the screws.
- WARNING – ALWAYS DISCONNECT FROM THE POWER SUPPLY BEFORE CLEANING THE HEATER.
- For general cleaning use a soft clean duster – never use abrasive cleaners. The glass viewing screen should be cleaned carefully with a soft cloth. DO NOT use proprietary glass cleaners.
- To remove any accumulation of dust or fluff the soft brush attachment of a vacuum cleaner should occasionally be used to clean the outlet grille of the fan heater.
- It is possible to clean the inner glass and logset by removing the outer glass panel. To remove the outer glass, remove the 4 screws holding the grille in position, remove the grille and lift clear the outer glass.
- Refit the outer glass in reverse of above.
- WARNING: do not operate the product without the grille and outer glass in position as this may effect the operation of the heater.
Newest Added: MBL20 FGA15E CVA20 BRN20 WLL20
Tags: Dimplex Brn20, Dimplex ALAMEDA Electric Fire Heater Installation Guide, DIMPLEX FGA15e