Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User care Rockford Fosgate PMX-3 Media Receiver
Table of contents
- Design Features
- Tuner (AM/FM/WB)
- AUX (Auxiliary Input)
- French, Spanish, German and Italian
- Limited Warranty Information
Mounting (Using Mounting Plate)
To mount the unit, you will need to find a flat surface with adequate clearance behind it that provides enough clearance for the unit and all it’s necessary wiring.
- Once you have determined a mounting location, you will need to cut a circular hole 3” (77mm) in diameter.
- After the hole is cut slide the unit and wiring through the hole.
- Slide the mounting plate over the backside of the unit and secure with the supplied screws.
- Press on the trim bezel to the front side of the unit.
- Plug in all wiring harnesses and cables. Refer to the wiring diagram for wire harness connection types.
USB (iPod) Operation
After your device is connected to the source unit, this feature allows you to control playback from your device directly from the unit. Select the USB source option on the source unit.
To play or pause a song, short press the PLAY/PAUSE button.
To skip a track forward, short press the FWD button. To skip a track backwards, short press the REV button.
To access USB specific settings, short press the MENU button for the list of settings (BROWSER>REPEAT>SHUFFLE). Use the encoder to select the option to change.
WB BAND SETTINGS
To access the WB BAND SETTINGS, short press the MENU when using the WB TUNER source. This will give you access to the settings specific to the WB TUNER (PRESETS>ADD PRESETS>REMOVE PRESETS).
Short press the encoder button to access the PRESETS list. Using this feature allows you to see what PRESETS are saved on the unit.
Short press the encoder button on the ADD PRESETS option. You will need to be on both the station you want to add first. Using this feature allows you to save stations to the unit. Once selected, use the rotary encoder to select the PRESET number (1-6) you want the station saved to.
Short press the encoder button on the REMOVE PRESETS option. You will need to be under the PRESET group you want to adjust first (AM1>AM2). Using this feature allows you to remove saved stations on the unit. Once selected, use the rotary encoder to select the PRESET number (1-6) of the station you want removed..
Newest Added: PMX-2 ADS-DSR1 P300-10 P300-12 P3-2X12
Tags: Rockford Fosgate Subwoofe