Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Product Documentation - (English)
User Guide Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Audio
- Turn amplifier gain to minimum (counter-clockwise).
- Turn the source unit volume up to 7/8 maximum (or when distortion is just inaudible).
- Slowly increase amplifier gain control until adequate volume is achieved.
- Best signal to noise and dynamic range are realized with gain set to minimum.
- For a more in depth setting procedure, contact Rockford Technical Support
Auto Turn On(illus.-3.1)
- Three different automatic turn-on modes can be selected; REM(+12V), DC Offset, and Audio.
- Remote: Set the switch to REM to use the remote turn-on lead from your source unit.
- DC Offset: Set the switch to DC Offset to detect a DC offset from the HILevel speaker outputs when the source unit has been turned on. Audio:
- Set the switch to Audio to detect the incoming audio signal from your source unit and automatically turn on your powered loaded enclosure.
Protect light is on.
- If the Protect light is on, this is a sign of a possible short in the speaker connections.
- Check for proper speaker connections and use a volt/ohm meter to check for possible shorts in the speaker wiring.
- Too low of a speaker impedance may also cause Protect to light.
Check Amplifier for audio output.
- Verify good RCA input connections at stereo and amplifier.
- Check entire length of cables for kinks, splices, etc. Test RCA inputs for AC volts with stereo on. Repair/replace if necessary
Newest Added: P3-2X12 P1-2X12 P3SD4-12 PPS4-6 PP4-T
Tags: Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer, Rockford Fosgate Speaker, Rockford Fosgate Audio