Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Rockford Fosgate ADS-DSR1
PRODUCT OVERVIEW & APP SETUP
Step 1 - Update DSR1
- Get the latest audio features by updating the DSR1 at www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/dsr1.
Step 2 - Non Vehicle-Specific Installation
- The DSR1 comes pre-programmed as follows: (4) Inputs, (8) Active Outputs: - Front (L/R) - Spare (L/R, signal derived from front inputs) - Rear (L/R) - Sub (L/R)
- Subwoofer is a summing of all 4 input channels. No balance, no fade. You will need to download the app if you want to reconfigure the device and take advantage of the custom audio tuning capabilities.
Step 3 - Download the App
- To take advantage of the full DSR1’s tuning capabilities, download the Rockford Fosgate PerfectTune™ app, designed to run on both tablets and mobile devices.
Step 4 - App Setup & Tuning
- Once you have the app installed onto your device, the setup process will walk you through the necessary steps for pairing the device to the DSR1. After the pairing is complete, the app will continue to provide instruction to finalize the desired audio tune for the vehicle.
FLEXIBLE INPUT CONFIGURATIONS
FACTORY RADIO + T-HARNESS
- Allows for installation of aftermarket amplifiers with vehicle specific firmware and T-harness while retaining factory radio controls and features.
- Allows for installation of aftermarket amplifiers in virtually any vehicle with a factory radio using high-level inputs.
- Allows for installation of aftermarket amplifiers in virtually any vehicle with an aftermarket radio using low-level inputs.
MAESTRO PROGRAMMING & INSTALLATION
- Step 1 - Update DSR1: Prior to Maestro programming, update the DSR1 at www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/dsr1 for the latest audio features.
- Step 2 - Install the Weblink plugin (for PC only) Go to idatalinkmaestro.com/plugin and follow the installation steps. Review the System Requirements before installing. Macintosh not supported.
- Step 3 - Register a Weblink account Go to idatalinkmaestro.com/register and complete the registration process. A confirmation email will be sent to you requiring validation.
- Step 4 - Connect Maestro module to PC Use the included mini USB cable to connect your DSR1 module to your PC
- Step 5 - Weblink Programming Go to idatalinkmaestro.com/login. Enter your username and password, then click OK. Follow the installation steps in Weblink until your module is flashed, then download your install guide.
- Step 6 - Complete Vehicle-Specific Installation Follow the steps in your install guide and complete the installation. ADS recommends having the DSR1 installed by a certified technician. Vehicle-specific T-harness required and sold separately.
Newest Added: P300-10 P300-12 P3-2X12 P1-2X12 P3SD4-12
Tags: Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer, Rockford Fosgate Subwoofe, Rockford Fosgate Audio, Rockford Fosgate Model Four