Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian)
User manual Media Receiver for Rockford Fosgate PMX-HD9813
Table of contents
- Design Features
- Tuner (AM/FM)
- AUX (Auxiliary Input)
- PMX-BTUR Function Table
- French, Spanish, German & Italian
- Limited Warranty Information
- To access the REMOTE SETUP options, short press the encoder to display the different options (HEAD UNIT INFO>PMX-BTUR SCAN>DISCONNECT>PMX-BTUR INFO> HEAD UNIT RESET).
- To pair you PMX-BTUR, press any button on the remote to activate the device. Then select PMX-BTUR SCAN under the REMOTE SETUP options. Once it detects the remote, short press the encoder to finish pairing.
This unit is a direct plug and play replacement for the factory radio.
- Using your Torx tool, remove the fairing screws securing the outer fairing to the bike. This will give you access to the factory radio.
- Remove the (4) factory screws that are holding the radio in place using the 3/16” allen tool. There are (2) on each side.
- Carefully unplug the factory harness and antenna from the back of the factory radio.
- Remove the radio by pulling it towards the front of the motorcycle.
- Slide the source unit into the factory radio mounting hole and secure with existing factory fasteners.
- Plug in the factory harness and antenna into the back of the new unit.
- If using a non Rockford Fosgate amplifier, plug in the RCA harness into the remaining socket.
- Reinstall the fairing onto the bike.
To adjust the CLOCK/DATE, short press the encoder to access the feature. Rotate the encoder button to select CLOCK/DATE options (CLOCK/DATE SETTING>ALBUM ART DISPLAY).
- To set the 12H/24H display preference, rotate the encoder to scroll through the time display options. Press encoder to select and keep that option.
- To adjust the time, rotate the encoder to the correct hour, press the encoder to lock in hour, repeat for minutes and date.
TURNING THE UNIT ON / OFF
- Long press the SRC (Power) button to turn the unit ON or OFF
ADJUSTING THE VOLUME
- Rotate encoder knob left or right to desired volume level (0-40). The current volume level will be displayed during adjustment.
ADJUSTING THE SUBWOOFER OUTPUT
- Press the SUB + or SUB- buttons to adjust the output level (0-20).
ADJUSTING THE SCREEN BRIGHTNESS
- Long press the DIMMER button to adjust the brightness level. There are two brightness levels.
SELECTING A SOURCE TO PLAY
- Short press the SRC button to show the different source options (FM TUNER>AM TUNER>USB>AUX>BLUETOOTH>PANDORA>Sirius XM). Use the rotary encoder or short press the SRC button to scroll through sources.
- After your device is paired to the source unit, this feature allows you to control playback from your device directly from the unit. Select the BLUETOOTH source option on the source unit.
- To play or pause a song, short press the PLAY/PAUSE button.
- To skip a track forward, short press the FWD button. To skip a track backwards, short press the REV button.
- To access BLUETOOTH specific settings, short press the MENU button for the list of settings (BROWSER>REPEAT>SHUFFLE). Use the encoder to select the option to change.
Newest Added: PS-8 P500-12P TMS57 M2WL-8B M2-8B
Tags: Rockford Fosgate P500 12, Rockford Fosgate Model Four