Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Electric Range for Samsung NE63T8511ST/AA
Table of contents
- Important safety instructions
- Introducing your new range
- What’s included
- Before you begin
- Energy saving tips
- Surface cooking
- About surface cooking
- How to set the appliance for surface cooking
- Using the proper cookware
- Choosing the proper cookware
- Protecting the cooktop
- Operating the oven
- The oven control panel
- Oven lock
- Setting the clock
- Setting the kitchen timer
- Timed cooking
- Delay start
- Turning the oven light on and off
- Minimum and maximum settings
- Using the oven racks
- Convection baking
- Convection roasting
- Air fry
- Using the special function
- Using the keep warm feature
- Using the smart control feature
- Using the voice control
- Using the options function
- Using the Sabbath feature
- Maintaining your appliance
- Care and cleaning of the oven
- Care and cleaning of the glass cooktop
- Removing and reinstalling the oven door
- Removing and reinstalling the storage drawer
- Changing the oven light
- Information codes
- Warranty (U.S.A)
- Warranty (CANADA)
- Open Source Announcement
This self-cleaning oven uses high temperatures (well above cooking temperatures) to burn off leftover grease and residue completely or reduce them to a finely powdered ash that you can wipe away with a damp cloth.
- During the self-cleaning cycle, the outside of the range will become very hot to the touch. Do not leave small children unattended near the appliance.
- Some birds are extremely sensitive to the fumes given off during the selfcleaning cycle of any range. Move birds to another well-ventilated room.
- Do not line the oven walls, racks, bottom, or any other part of the range with aluminum foil. Doing so will result in poor heat distribution, poor baking results, and cause permanent damage to the oven interior. Aluminum foil will melt and adhere to the interior surface of the oven.
- Do not force the oven door open. This can damage the automatic door locking system. Use care when opening the oven door after the self-cleaning cycle is complete. Stand to the side of the oven when opening the door to allow hot air or steam to escape. The oven may still be VERY HOT.
- Wear the glove during cleaning.
How to run a self-cleaning cycle
- Select the length of time for the self-cleaning operation, e.g., 3 hours. Press Self Clean once for a 3 hour clean time, twice for a 5 hour clean time, or 3 times for a 2 hour clean time The default setting is 3 hours.
- Press START/SET to start the self-cleaning cycle. The motor-driven door lock will engage automatically.
- When the self-cleaning cycle is done, End will appear in the display and the range will beep several times.
How to delay the start of self-cleaning
- Press Self Clean. Select the desired self-clean time by pressing Self Clean.
- Press Delay Start.
- Enter the time you want the clean cycle to start.
- Press START/SET. The display will show Delay, Self clean, and the Lock icon. The motor-driven door lock will engage automatically.
- The Self-Cleaning cycle will turn on automatically at the set time.
How to turn off the self-cleaning feature
You may find it necessary to stop or interrupt a self-cleaning cycle due to smoke in the oven.
- Press OFF/CLEAR.
- You will be able to open the oven door once the oven has cooled down for approximately 1 hour.
After a self-cleaning cycle
- You may notice some white ash in the oven. Wipe it up with a damp cloth after the oven cools. (If white spots remain, remove them with a soap-filled steel wool pad and rinse thoroughly with a vinegar and water mixture).
- If the oven is not clean after one cycle, repeat the cycle.
- You cannot set the oven for cooking until the oven is cool enough for the door to unlock.
Newest Added: SM-T870NZNFXAR SM-N960UZPFATT SM-N960UZPFVZW SM-N960UZKFVZW QN75QN85AAFXZA
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NE63*851***2, NE63T8511ST
Tags: Samsung 1.6 Cu Ft Over The Range Microwave, Samsung MC11K7035CG/AA OWNER'S MANUAL, Samsung Sj55w Manual, Samsung Me17r7021es/aa, Samsung Ranges User Manuals, Owners Manual Samsung 1.6 Microwave, Samsung Mc11k7035cg