Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Electric Range User Manual Samsung model NE63T8511SG/AA
Table Of Contents
- Important safety instructions
- Introducing your new range
- What’s included
- Before you begin
- Energy saving tips
- Surface cooking
- About surface cooking
- How to set the appliance for surface cooking
- Using the proper cookware
- Choosing the proper cookware
- Protecting the cooktop
- Operating the oven
- The oven control panel
- Oven lock
- Setting the clock
- Setting the kitchen timer
- Timed cooking
- Delay start
- Turning the oven light on and off
- Minimum and maximum settings
- Using the oven racks
- Convection baking
- Convection roasting
- Air fry
- Using the special function
- Using the keep warm feature
- Using the smart control feature
- Using the voice control
- Using the options function
- Using the Sabbath feature
- Maintaining your appliance
- Care and cleaning of the oven
- Care and cleaning of the glass cooktop
- Removing and reinstalling the oven door
- Removing and reinstalling the storage drawer
- Changing the oven light
- Information codes
- Warranty (U.S.A)
- Warranty (CANADA)
- Open Source Announcement
Energy saving tips
During cooking, the oven door should remain closed except when you turn food over.
Do not open the door frequently during cooking to maintain the oven temperature and to save energy.
If cooking time is more than 30 minutes, you can switch the oven off minutes before the end of the cooking time to save energy. The residual heat will complete the cooking process.
To save energy and reduce the time needed for reheating the oven, plan oven use to avoid turning the oven off between cooking one item and the next.
Whenever possible, cook more than one item at a time.
Using the Sabbath feature
For use on the Jewish Sabbath & Holidays)
For further assistance, guidelines for proper usage, and a complete list of models with the Sabbath feature, please visit the web at http:\\www.star-k.org.
You can use the Sabbath feature with baking only. The oven temperature may be set higher or lower after you set the Sabbath feature. (The oven temperature adjustment feature should be used only during Jewish holidays). The display, however, will not change and tones will not sound when a change occurs. Once the oven is properly set for baking with the Sabbath feature active, the oven will remain on continuously until the Sabbath feature is cancelled. This will override the factory preset 12-hour energy saving feature. If the oven light is needed during the Sabbath, press before activating the Sabbath feature. Once the oven light is turned on and the Sabbath feature is active, the oven light will remain on until the Sabbath feature is turned off. If the oven light needs to be off, be sure to turn the oven light off before activating the Sabbath feature.
How to use the Sabbath feature
- Press Bake.
- The default temperature is 350 °F.
- Enter the temperature you want, e.g., 375 °F, by using the number pad.
- Press START/SET.
- The temperature display will start to change once the oven temperature reaches 175 °F.
- Press Bake and Timer at the same time for 3 seconds.
- The display will show SAb.
- Once SAb appears in the display, the oven will not beep or display any further changes.
- You may change the oven temperature once baking has started. Remember that the oven will not beep or display any further changes once the Sabbath feature is engaged.
- You can turn the oven off at any time by pressing OFF/CLEAR. This will turn only the oven off. If you want to deactivate the Sabbath feature, hold down
- Bake and Timer at the same time for 3 seconds. Sab will disappear from the display.
Newest Added: NE63T8511ST/AA SM-T870NZNFXAR SM-N960UZPFATT SM-N960UZPFVZW SM-N960UZKFVZW
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NE63T8511SG
Tags: Samsung NE63T8511SG/AA, Samsung Ranges User Manuals, Samsung Ranges Use Manual, Samsung Electric Range 8511 Series, Samsung 6.0 Cu. Ft. Slide In Air Fry Stainless Range, Samsung Electric 6.3 Air Fry Stainless, Samsung Me21k7010dg Manual