Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Spec Sheet English - (English)
- Declaration of Conformity - (English)
User manual Speaker for JBL TUNER XL
Features and Benefits
- Powerful, crystal clear sound: From news and weather to music and entertainment, enjoy all your favorite radio stations on digital DAB/DAB+ and FM frequencies in powerful, crystal clear JBL Pro Sound.
- Wireless Bluetooth® streaming: Listen to everything you love. Connect the JBL Tuner XL to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and quickly switch from radio to your playlists.
- 15 hours of playtime: Go all day long. The built-in battery lets you listen for up to 15 hours.
- IPX7 waterproof: Accidental splashes in the kitchen or bathroom are no big deal. JBL Tuner XL is rated IPX7 waterproof.
- Easy-to-read display: See station details at a glance on the large, scrolling, backlit LCD screen.
- Saves your top picks: Quickly tune to your preferred stations with 5 easy-to-use preset buttons.
- Model No.: JBL Tuner XL
- Transducer: 1 x 2.75"
- Rated output power: 10W RMS
- Frequency response: 70Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
- Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer 11.7 Wh
- Battery charge time: 4 hours (5V / 0.9A)
- Charging Input: 5V, 1.2A
- Music playing time: up to 15 hours for radio listening (dependent on volume level and audio content)
- Bluetooth® version: 4.2
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.5
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2.402 – 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: 0-9dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK/ π/4 DQPSK/ 8DPSK
- DAB Tuning range: 174.928MHz – 239.200MHz (Band-III)
- FM Tuning range: 87.5MHz – 108MHz (varies by countries)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 145 x 167 x 103 (mm) \ 5.7" x 6.6" x 4.1"
- Weight: 1.15kg (2.54lb)
Newest Added: HORIZON 2 DAB MICRO II MICRO WIRELESS XTREME CHARGE 3
Tags: Jbl Tuner 2, Jbl Xtreme 3, Jbl Xtreme 2, Jbl Charge 2+, JBL Extrem 3, Jbl Horizon 2 Dab, Jbl Charge 5 User Manual