Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian)
- Spec Sheet English - (English)
- Declaration of Conformity - (English)
USER manual Portable Bluetooth Speaker Jbl Tuner Fm
- What’s in the box
- Language setting
- Tune in to FM radio statio
- Preset and Listen to station
- Auto scan radio
- Press the power button to power on radio speaker
- When it's the first time you use Tuner or after factory reset, press Tune+ or Tune- to switch the language and press ‘SCAN’ to confirm * factory reset:press Bluetooth & volume+ for more than 5 sec
Tune in to FM radio station
- Press “FM” Button
- Tune up or Tune down to select a radio station
Preset and Listen to station
- Select one of your favorite FM station
- Long press (>2 seconds) preset button 1 (2,3,4,5) until screen shows station saved
- Press the preset button 1 (2,3,4,5) directly, the favorite station will play if it was preseted * you can save a maximum of 5 preset radio stations
Auto scan radio
- Press "SCAN" button to start scanning automatically
- In FM mode, JBL Tuner FM will automatically search for and tune to a available radio station
- Press bluetooth button to enter pairing mode
- Search and select “JBL Tuner FM” in your Bluetooth device
- Severely stretch or snap antenna will damage antenna and affect signal reception.
- Please avoid the risky operation.
- If the speaker will not be used for a long time, please recharge the battery at least once every 3 months.
- Battery life will vary due to usage patterns and environment conditions.
- Recommend to use the bundled JBL USB adapter.
- Using other USB adapters may cause poor radio performance.
Newest Added: XTREME 3 BAR STUDIO STUDIO 180 ES20 FLIP 4
Tags: Jbl Tuner 2, Jbl Xtreme 3, Jbl Xtreme 2, Jbl Flip 4, JBL Extrem 3, Jbl Xtreme 3 Manual, Jbl Xtreme 3 User Manual