Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish, German, Danish, Dutch - Holland, Hebrew - Israel, Italian, Swedish)
- Spec Sheet English - (English)
- Declaration of Conformity - (English)
User manual Bluetooth Speaker for JBL Tuner
- Press the power button to power on radio speaker
- When it's the first time you use Tuner or after factory reset, press Tune+ or Tune- to switch the language and press 'SCAN' to confirm
Factory reset: press Bluetooth & volume+ for more than 5 sec.
Tune in to DAB/FM radio station
- Press "DAB/FM" to select DAB or FM.
- Tune up or Tune down to select a radio station.
When DAB mode is activated for the first time, a full scan will automatically start.
Preset and Listen to station
- Select one of your favorite FM or DAB station.
- Long press (>2 seconds) preset button 1 (2,3,4,5) until screen shows station saved.
- Press the preset button 1 (2,3,4,5). Your favorite stations will play if it was saved as preset.
You can save a maximum of 5 preset radio stations.
Auto scan radio
- Press "SCAN" button to start scanning automatically
- In FM mode, JBL Tuner will automatically search for and tune to a available radio station
- In DAB mode, JBL Tuner scans all available DAB radio stations and play the first available station.
- Press bluetooth button to enter pairing mode.
- Search and select "JBL Tuner" in your Bluetooth device.
- Severely stretch or snap antenna will damage antenna and affect signal reception. Please avoid the risky operation.
- If the speaker will not be used for a long period of time, please recharge the battery at least once every 3 months. Battery life will vary due to usage patterns and environmental conditions.
- Recommend to use the bundled JBL USB adapter. Using other USB adapters can cause poor radio performance.
- Transducer: 1 x 44.5mm
- Frequency response: 85Hz-20KHZ
- DAB Tuning range: 174.928 MHz-239.200 MHz (Band-il)
- FM Tuning range: 87.5 MHz-108 MHz
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Support: A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.5
- Rated power: 5WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
- Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (3.7V/2000mAh)
- Battery charge time: 3.5 hours
- Music playtime: up to 8 hour
Newest Added: TUNER FM XTREME 3 BAR STUDIO STUDIO 180 ES20
Tags: Jbl Tuner 2, Jbl Xtreme 3, Jbl Xtreme 2, JBL Extrem 3, Jbl Xtreme 3 Manual, Jbl Xtreme 3 User Manual, Jbl Go 3 Manual