Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual of Pelonis FS40-16JR (9 pages)
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- SERVICE & SUPPORT
- DATE OF PURCHASE:
- ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Table of contents
Read Rules for Safe Operation and Instructions Carefully.
1.This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock. this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If plug does not fit fully in the outlet. reverse the plug. If it still does not fit. contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safely feature.
2.To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock. do not use this fan with any solid-state speed control device.
1. Never insert fingers. pencils. or any other object through the grille when fan is running.
2. Disconnect fan when moving from one location to another.
3. Disconnect fan when removing grilles for cleaning.
4. Be sure fan is on a stable surface when operating to avoid overturning.
5. Do not use fan in window. Rain may create electrical hazard.
6. Ensure that the fan is switched off from the supply mains before removing the grille.
The rules about cord and plug are below: 1. This product employs overload protection (fuse). A blown fuse indicates an overload or short-circuit situation. If the fuse blows. unplug the product from the outlet. Replace the fuse as per the user servicing instructions (follow product marking for proper fuse rating) and check the products. If the replacement fuse blows. a short-circuit may be present and the product should be discarded or returned to an authorized service facility for examination and/or repair.
2. Do not operate any fan with a damaged cord or plug. Discard fan or return to an authorized service facility for examination and/or repair.
3. Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with throw rugs. runners. or similar coverings. Do not route cord under furniture or appliances. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will be tripped over.
RULES FOR SAFE OPERATION
Name of components
Considerate Hint: Remove ①②parts from the component before performing installation.
Align the column with the groove on the base and fix them together using a right-angle bolt.
Rear grill Tighten knob
Install by aligning
1. Align Screw Holes on the outer ring of both the Front and Rear Guards. with the Positioning Clip aligned as illustrated.
2. Press down all the Buckles to fasten the Front Guard with the Rear Guard. At the Screw Holes. tighten the separated screw and nut.
Front and Rear Guard Installation
Lock nut of grill
Lock nut of blade
Screw the lock nut of grill clockwise. and in the meantime. fix the rear grill.
Lock nut of blade anticlockwise. and then install the front fan cover.
Pull the blade to rotate after installing. so as to ensure that the blade can be normally rotated.
Speed display Timer display
Instructions for key of remote controller
Instructions for display of body
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Considerate Hint: Effective Range of Remote Control: within 5m distance and 30°deflection in front of Product.
Instructions for operation of body
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Turn counterclockwise and loosen for performing height adjustment.
Height Adjustment Key
Push-down to swing
Pull-up for static
Notice: 1. When you replace the fuse. please don’t operate suddenly or overexert. or else the product will be damaged or cause accident.
2. When you feel it hard to be operated. please make sure you have got the right way.
USER SERVICING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Be sure to unplug from the electrical supply source before cleaning.
2. Plastic parts should be cleaned with mild soap and a damp cloth or sponge.
Thoroughly to remove soap film with clean water.
3. Be sure not to make water or other liquid enter inside of motor.
SERVICE & SUPPORT
In the event of a warranty claim or if service is required for this product. please contact us at the following:
Toll Free: 1-866-646-4332 Email us at: [email protected]
For questions or comments. please write to: Midea America Corporation Customer Care Center 11411 NW 107th Street.
Suite 12 Miami. FL 33178
For your records. staple your sales receipt to this manual and record the following:
DATE OF PURCHASE:
PLACE OF PURCHASE:
(STAPLE SALES RECEIPT HERE)
NOTE: PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED FOR ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS
ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
• Please read all instructions before attempting to use this product.
• Please return the Warranty Registration card within fifteen (15) days from the date of purchasing this product.
Midea America Corporation. referred to hereafter as Midea America. warrants as limited herein to the original purchaser of retail that each new Pelonis Fan. shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This one (1) year warranty is limited to the fan motor. fan blades. and electric control circuit board.
Midea America makes no further warranties or representations. express or implied except those contained herein. No representative or dealer is authorized to assume any other liability regarding the Pelonis Fan. The duration of the implied warranty granted under State law. including warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose are limited in duration should the duration of the express warranty grant it hereunder. Midea America shall in no event be liable for direct. indirect. special or consequential damages.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. and/or the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights. which vary from state to state.
Should your Pelonis Fan fail to operate under the terms of this limited warranty. contact Midea America at 1-866-646-4332 (M-F 9:00am to 5:00pm CST).
In the event of malfunctions or failure of your Pelonis Fan. simply deliver or send the product. postage prepaid along with PROOF OF PURCHASE. within the warranty period of one (1) year. to Midea America. Midea America reserves the right to inspect the claimed defective part or parts to determine if the defect or malfunction complaint is covered by this warranty. Midea America shall. within sixty (60) days after receipt of the product. at its option. repair and/or replace the defective part or parts free of charge. This warranty shall only cover defects arising from normal usage.
Midea America assumes no responsibility whatsoever if the Pelonis Fan should fail during the warranty period by reasons of:
• Misuse. negligence. physical damage or accidents.
• Lack of maintenance (see cleaning).
• Repair by any unauthorized party during the warranty period.
• Damage caused by connection to an improper input voltage (see specifications).
Newest Added: PHTPU1501 HC-0179 HF-0063 PELONIS-NTH15-17MR PH-17P
Tags: Pelonis Remote Controls Use Manual, Pelonis Dehumidifier How To Use, Pelonis Dehumidifier Instructions, Pelonis Dehumidifier Pump Not Working, Pelonis Tower Fan Manual, Pelonis Air Cooler Instructions, Pelonis Dehumidifier Owners Manual