Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
OWNER’S MANUAL FAN HEATER Pelonis PH-17P
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- CLEANING AND STORAGE
- Check before turning on the machine
- Check if the power wire is under good condition.
- The product adopts 120V AC power supply, before use, please confirm if the rated current of the power socket meets the local requirements with safe grounding device, otherwise, please replace it with the qualified socket.
- Put the machine on the flat place. Uneven place may possibly cause the turnover switch at abnormal position, then the heater can’t work after turning on, therefore, please put the heater on the flat place, at least the surface below the base of the heater must be flat.
- Temperature Control Knob. Insert the plug into the power socket, then turn the Temperature Control knob clockwise, when hearing the “poop” sound (it means the temperature controller is on), adjust the Temperature Control knob to the desired temperature level.
- Power Switch Knob. Turn the Power selection knob to select between 3 functions: Fan only,Low 750W (LOW), High 1500W(HIGH).
- Turn off the Heater
- Turn the Power Switch Knob to OFF position.
- Turn the Temperature Control knob anticlockwise to the initial position.
- Remove the power plug, store the heater after the entire machine has become cool.
- Safety Protection
- Overheat protection: When the temperature in the heater is too high due to abnormality in the use environment or improper use, the thermostat device can automatically cut off the power and the heater stops working. After the whole heater is cooling, the heater can return to the normal use after removing the abnormality.
- Inversion protection: When the whole heater is inverted, the safety system will automatically cut off the power, and return to the work state before inversion after the body is placed upright.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
It is recommended that the heater be cleaned at least one time during the operating season in order to provide the optimum level of performance. ALWAYS TURN THE POWER SWITCH OFF AND UNPLUG THE HEATER BEFORE CLEANING. Be sure to save the box for off-season storage.
- Turn the heater “OFF”, unplug it and wait for the heater to cool down.
- Use a dry cloth to clean only external surfaces of the heater.
- Do not use any cleaning agents or detergents.
- Never immerse the heater in water.
- Pack the heater in the original carton and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read all instructions before using heater.
- This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surface. If provided, always use handles when moving this heater. Keep combustible materials such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes and curtains at least 3 feet (0.9m) from the front of the heater and keep them away from the sides and rear.
- Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or invalids and whenever the heater is left operating and unattended.
- Always unplug the heater when not in use.
- Do not operate any heater with a damaged cord or plug or after the heater malfunctions, has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Discard heater or return heater to authorized service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair.
- Do not use the heater outdoors.
- This heater is not intended for use in bathroom, laundry areas and similar moist indoor locations. Never locate heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
- Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings. Do not route cord under furniture or appliances. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
- CAUTION: This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of shock, this plug is intended to fit only one way in a polarized outlet. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety feature. To do so could result in an electric shock hazard.
- This heater draws 12.5 amps during operation. To prevent overloading a circuit, do not plug the heater into a circuit that already has other appliances working.
- CAUTION: It is normal for the plug to feel warm to the touch; however, a loose fit between the AC outlet (receptacle) and plug may cause overheating and distortion of the plug. Contact a qualified electrician to replace loose or worn outlet.
- To disconnect the heater, first turn controls to off, then remove plug from outlet. Never pull by the cord.
- Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
- To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. Do not use on soft surface, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
- A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use it in the areas where gasoline, paint, or flammable liquids are used or stored.
- Use this heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- CAUTION: Always plug heaters directly into a wall outlet/receptacle. Never use with an extension cord or reloadable power tap (outlet/power strip).
- The output of this heater may vary and its temperature may become intense enough to burn exposed skin. Use of this heater is not recommended for persons with reduced sensitivity to heat or an inability to react to avoid burns.
Newest Added: PFT40A4AGB FZ10-19MB FS40-16JRB NY1506-18SRA
Tags: Pelonis Heating, Cooling & Air Quality Use Manual, Who Makes Pelonis Dehumidifiers, Pelonis Dehumidifier Manual, Pelonis Air Cooler Manual, Pelonis Dehumidifier, Pelonis Heater Instructions, Pelonis Dehumidifier How To Use