Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
OWNER’S MANUAL Ceramic Heater Pelonis PELONIS-NTH15-17MR
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- OPERATING INSTRUCTION
- CLEANING AND STORAGE
Check before turning on the machine
- Check if the power wire is under good condition.
- The product adopts 120V AC power supply, before use, please confirm if the rated current of the power socket meets the local requirements with safe grounding device, otherwise, please replace it with the qualified socket.
Start the machine
- Plug the unit into a grounded 120V outlet, press the ON/OFF key (or press the ON/OFF key of the remote controller) for start, the machine supplies air at high power after start,the display will show the temperature of 95°F.
- Repeatedly press the "Function" key so that the heater switches in the order of "high gear - low gear - fan - ECO mode - high gear".
- In the working state of the machine, press "+" or "-" can set the temperature value, set the range of 41-95°F. When the room temperature reaches the set temperature, the display flashes 10S, the machine stops working. In the standby state, when the temperature is lower than the set temperature, the machine starts to heat up again.
- When the heater is turned on, press the TIMER key to enter the timing stop state (within 0-24 hours), then press the “+” key to increase the timing stop time by 1 hour once, and press the “-” key to decrease the timing stop time by 1 hour once.
- When the electric heater is in the standby mode, press the TIMER key to enter the reservation start mode (within 0-24 hours), then press the “+” key to increase the reservation start time by 1 hour once, and press the “-” key to decrease the reservation start time by 1 hour once.
- The electric heater in operation mode, press the "swing" key to open the swing function, pressing this button to turn off the swing function; when the electric heater stops heating function, the wind swinging function also stop.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
It is recommended that the heater be cleaned at least one time during the operating season in order to provide the optimum level of performance. ALWAYS TURN THE POWER SWITCH OFF AND UNPLUG THE HEATER BEFORE CLEANING. Be sure to save the box for offseason storage.
- Turn the heater “OFF”, unplug it and wait for the heater to cool down.
- Use a dry cloth to clean only external surfaces of the heater.
- Do not use any cleaning agents or detergents.
- Never immerse the heater in water.
- Pack the heater in the original carton and store it in a cool and dry place.
Newest Added: PH-17P PFT40A4AGB FZ10-19MB FS40-16JRB NY1506-18SRA
Also, These documents are for others Pelonis models: NTH15-17MR
Tags: Pelonis Heating, Cooling & Air Quality Use Manual, Who Makes Pelonis Dehumidifiers, Pelonis Dehumidifier Manual, Pelonis Air Cooler Manual, Pelonis Dehumidifier, Pelonis Heater Instructions, Pelonis Dehumidifier How To Use