AIR CONDITIONER USE
1. Insert the two batteries (provided).
2. Aim the remote control at the signal receiver on the
control panel to operate the air conditioner.
A SLEEP BUTTON
Increases the set temperature by 2ºF (1ºC) after
2-hours, and then increases the temperature by an
additional 2ºF (1ºC) after another 2-hours.
NOTE: The fan will operate at Low speed and cannot
Press the Sleep button to enter Sleep mode. The
Sleep indicator will illuminate.
To Cancel Sleep Mode:
•Press the Sleep button or the Mode button on the
IMPORTANT: If the air conditioner has been tilted on its side,
wait 24 hours before turning on the air conditioner to allow
the oil to return to the compressor. This will prevent the air
conditioner from failing prematurely.
• Allow 20” (51 cm) of space around the unit for proper air
• Do not spill liquid on the control panel; it may cause an
electrical short to the interior electronic parts that would
either disable them or cause them to function improperly.
after plugging it into an electrical outlet, the unit will
start in Cooling mode set at 75ºF (24°C), and at High fan
speed. The control panel will display the current room
• When turning on the unit after previous use, it will
remember the last settings used.
Illuminate to indicate the selected mode, speed or
A WATER FULL
The Water Full indicator illuminates, when the internal
conditioner will turn o automatically. To drain the water
tank, see “Air Conditioner Care” for instructions.
• After a normal shut down, please wait for 3 minutes
before restarting the unit.
• In Cooling mode, this unit should not require water
to be removed. This model has a unique design that
continuously evaporates the water.
• When the unit is operated in high humidity conditions,
you may need to empty the water tank periodically.
• The unit will shut down automatically when the water
tank is full. The Water Full indicator illuminates to alert
you of this condition.