Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- How To Change A Light Bulb In Your Fire - (English)
User manual STOCKBRIDGE/CHEVALIER for Dimplex FLN20
- Electrical connection
- LED indicators
- Remote control
- Battery information
- Discard leaking batteries
- Lamp Replacement
- Thermal Safety Cut-out
- Instructions for fitting Coal Option
- After Sales Service
- Slide open the battery cover on the back of the remote control
- Install AAA batteries into the remote control
- Replace the battery cover.
- In order to maintain a certain room temperature, set the controller to ‘max.’. Operate the appliance at full power until the required room temperature is reached. Set back the thermostatic controller until the appliance switches off with an audible “click”. This temperature will be kept almost constant by the thermostatic control switching on and off automatically.Please note that the appliance can only be switched on when the thermostat setting is higher then the room temperature.
Thermal Safety Cut-out
- The built-in overheat cut-out switches off the appliance automatically in the event of a fault. If this occurs switch off the appliance or disconnect the mains plug from the socket. Remove any obstructions which may have caused the overheating. After a short cooling down phase, the appliance is ready for use again. If the fault should occur again, unplug the appliance and contact your local dealer. grille of the fan heater.
Fitting Coal Effect
- Fit the coal effect in position and secure with the screws
- Place the coal lumps on the fuel bed. A plastic glove is provided for handling the coal.
- Note: The log effect should be stored away for possible future use.
- For general cleaning use a soft clean duster – never use abrasive cleaners. The glass viewing screen should be cleaned carefully with a soft cloth. DO NOT use proprietary glass cleaners.
- To remove any accumulation of dust or fluff the soft brush attachment of a vacuum cleaner should occasionally be used to clean the outlet grille of the fan heater.
Newest Added: EVN20 BYP20 BFD20BRG BFD20E BFD20PB
Tags: Dimplex ALAMEDA Electric Fire Heater Installation Guide