Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- OB60SL7DEW1 Installation Instructions - (English)
- OB60SL7DEW1 - Fisher & Paykel - Specifications Sheet - (English)
User Manual Portable Air Conditioner Dimplex DIMC12RC
- Portable air conditioner
- Remote control
- Batteries for remote control
- Extendable window kit
- Water tray
- Open the adjustable air vent and extend the exhaust pipe (and drain pipe, if fitted) to the closest window before using.
- Only ever have a professional technician, manufacturer or service agent replace a damaged power cord.
- The batteries from the remote control must be removed and disposed of safely, before the appliance is scrapped.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- WARNING: ALWAYS UNPLUG THE UNIT BEFORE MOVING OR CLEANING.
- The air filters located on the rear of the unit can be removed simply by pulling the filter frame slightly out and then across to the side.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and polish with a soft cloth.
CARE OF THE UNIT
- Only plug the unit into a suitable 220-240V~ 50Hz AC 10 AMP power supply.
- Hold the plug when unplugging the unit, never pull on the cord.
- Do not place the unit in direct sunlight. This can fade the plastic case.
- Do not operate the unit in a confined space.
- Do not place objects on top of the unit. This blocks the air outlet.
- Do not place the unit where the air inlets or outlets may be blocked by curtains or furniture.
- Keep the filters clean.
The air conditioner does not operate.
- Connect to a functioning power supply socket and switch on.
- Empty the internal water container. (Refer to WATER DRAIN)
- Press the POWER button to deactivate the TIMER function.
The air conditioner does not seem to operate efficiently.
- Close the curtains.
- Close windows and doors.
- Clean the filters.
- Remove the blockage.
- Lower set temperature.
The compressor does not work.
- Wait 30 minutes until the temperature has decreased, then turn the air conditioner on again.
- Note: Compressor operation begins 3 minutes after the unit is switched on.
Newest Added: DHEBUS GDDE35E DHEBPTQ DC10RCDH DC10RC
Also, These documents are for others Dimplex models: DIMC10RC, DIMC15RC
Tags: Dimplex Dehumidifiers User Manuals, Dimplex Reverse Cycle, Dimplex DC10RCDH, Dimplex Dehumidifier Manual, Dimplex Dc10rc Manual, Dimplex Portable Air Conditioner Manual, Dimplex Dehumidifiers Use Manual