Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Dehumidifier for Dimplex DIMC15RC
The timer can be used to turn the unit off automatically after a set
time period is complete.
- With the unit ON, press the "TIMER" button to set the desired time for the unit to remain on.
- Once the set time period is complete, the unit will turn off automatically.
- If you press the “POWER” button before the time delay is complete, the delay will be cancelled and the unit will turn off immediately.
The timer can be used to turn the unit on automatically after a set time delay is complete.
- With the unit OFF, press the "TIMER" button to set the desired time delay before the unit is to start.
- Choose the function desired (cooling, heating or dehumidification.)
- Once the set time delay is complete, the unit will turn on automatically.
- If you press the “POWER” button before the time delay is complete, the delay will be cancelled and the unit will turn on immediately.
- Remove the exhaust tube from its storage under the rear air outlet. Replace the rear air outlet.
- Install the exhaust tube by rotating it clockwise onto the rear air outlet. Please ensure it is fully inserted before use.
When the air conditioner is used, excess water condensation may be produced that cannot be removed via the exhaust hose. This water is captured by an internal container. When this container is full, the unit will stop working and display the E4 error code.
When the error code E4 is displayed the water collected in the internal container must be manually drained:
- Switch off and unplug the unit.
- Move the unit to a suitable place to drain the water.
- Consider placing a tray or suitable container under the outlet pipe to catch the drained water.
- Remove the lower drain plug (11), refer to parts illustration.
- Slightly tilt the unit to the rear to drain the water.
- Replace the drain plug.
Make sure the drain plug is re-fitted to the drain outlet before use.
Extend the exhaust to the window before the unit is restarted.
CARE OF THE UNIT
- Only plug the unit into a suitable 220-240V~ 50Hz AC 10 AMP power supply.
- Hold the plug when unplugging the unit, never pull on the cord.
- Do not place the unit in direct sunlight. This can fade the plastic case.
- Do not operate the unit in a confined space.
- Do not place objects on top of the unit. This blocks the air outlet.
- Do not place the unit where the air inlets or outlets may be blocked by curtains or furniture.
- Keep the filters clean.
Locating the unit.
- Install the portable air conditioner in a flat location with adequate space to ensure the air inlets and outlets will not be blocked.
- Keep a minimum clearance of 50cm from walls and other objects. Locate the unit to allow the exhaust pipe and drain hose to reach a suitable window, as shown.
- Avoid sharp bends or kinks in the exhaust pipe.
- The optional adjustable window slider is included to ensure the exhaust pipe is held in place (in the window) and prevents expelled hot air re-entering the room.
- The appliance should not be used in damp areas such as a laundry or bathroom.
- Do not place the unit where it will be in direct sunlight as it may overheat and turn off.
Newest Added: DCTFE97 REDWAY DF2608-AU DHCER20HUM SSE-W-LF
Also, These documents are for others Dimplex models: DIMC10RC, DIMC12RC
Tags: Dimplex Dehumidifiers User Manuals, Dimplex Reverse Cycle, Dimplex Heater, Dimplex Column, Dimplex Dehumidifier Manual, Dimplex Eco Heater, Dimplex Inverter Air Conditioning