DIMC10RC / DIMC12RC / DIMC15RC
PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER
Carefully read this instruction manual before you install or
use your portable air conditioner. Please retain this
manual for product warranty and for future reference.
even surface when operating to avoid water
explosive or corrosive atmosphere.
17°C and 43°C. For heating, only operate this unit in ambient temperatures
between 5°C and 23°C.
to ensure efficient operation.
unit has been operating and is turned off,
please wait at least 3 minutes before restarting.
10. Open the adjustable air vent and extend the exhaust pipe (and drain pipe, if fitted) to
the closest window before using.
11. Only ever have a professional technician, manufacturer or service agent replace a
damaged power cord.
12. The batteries from the remote control must be removed and disposed of safely,
before the appliance is scrapped.
13. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge,
unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the
appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
14. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
The air conditioner must always be stored and
transported upright. In case of doubt we suggest you
wait for at least 24 hours before operation.
(Please keep unit upright at all times)
1. Make sure the inlet and outlet vents are never blocked.
2. Ensure the appliance is on a stable,
3. Do not operate this unit in an
4. When switched to cooling, only operate this unit in ambient temperatures between
5. Clean the air filter frequently
6. To prevent compressor damage when the
7. This unit needs to be plugged into a 220-240V ~ 50Hz AC, 10 Amp power outlet.
8. Do not use any extension cords with this unit.
9. This unit is for indoor operation only.