Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- CAS20N-AU - Dimplex - Specifications Sheet - (English)
User Manual Casper Dimplex CAS20N-AU
Important Safety Advice
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
- If the appliance is damaged, check immediately with the supplier before installation and operation.
- Do not use this appliance in the immediate surroundings of a bath, shower or swimming pool.
- Do not use outdoors.
- This appliance must not be located immediately above or below a fixed socket outlet or connection box.
Controls - see Fig. 2
Three switches provide a choice of heat settings. A switch is in the ON position when the side with the markings on (i.e. I, I, or II) is pushed in.
- Switch 1 (I) Controls the electricity supply to the heater and the flame effect. Note: This switch must be in the ON (I) position for heater to operate with or without heat.
- Switch 2 (I) Provides 1kW heat output
- Switch 3 (II) Provides 2kW heat output with switch 2 in the ON positon also.
Thermostat (T) - see Fig. 3
- In order to maintain a certain room temperature, set the controller to ‘max.’. Operate the appliance at full power until the required room temperature is reached. Turn back the thermostatic controller until the appliance switches off with an audible “click”. This temperature will be kept almost constant by the thermostatic control switching on and off automatically.
- Please note that the appliance can only be switched on when the thermostat setting is higher then the room temperature.
Thermal Safety Cut-out
- The built-in overheat cut-out switches off the appliance automatically in the event of a fault. Switch off the appliance or disconnect the mains plug from the socket. After a short cooling down phase, the appliance is ready for use again. If the fault should occur again, see your local dealer.
Light Emitting Diode
- This appliance is fitted with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lamps.
- These LED lamps are maintenance-free and should not require replacing during the life of the product.
WARNING: ALWAYS DISCONNECT FROM THE POWER SUPPLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY MAINTENANCE.
WARNING – ALWAYS DISCONNECT FROM THE POWER SUPPLY BEFORE CLEANING THE HEATER.
- For general cleaning use a soft clean duster – never use abrasive cleaners. The glass viewing screen should be cleaned carefully with a soft cloth. DO NOT use proprietary glass cleaners.
- To remove any accumulation of dust or fluff the soft brush attachment of a vacuum cleaner should occasionally be used to clean the outlet grille of the fan heater.
- At the end of the electrical products useful life it should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your Local Authority or retailer for recycling advice in your country.
Newest Added: RITZ20W CSY15-AU DCEVP20W DCEVP7 DCEVP10
Tags: Dimplex Heating, Cooling & Air Quality Use Manual, Dimplex Thermostat Instructions, Dimplex Fireplaces Manuals, Dimplex Fireplace Manual, Dimplex Electric Fireplace Troubleshooting, Dimplex Wall Heater Manual, Dimplex Portable Air Conditioner Manual