08 Selecting Connected Devices
Changing the input signal
> s Source
When you select a connected external device on the Source screen, the output of the selected
device is displayed on the TV's screen.
• For more information about selecting connected devices, see the e-Manual chapter
"Switching between external devices connected to the TV".
Editing external devices
You can change the port name for a connected external device or add it to Home Screen.
1. Move the focus to a connected external device.
2. Press the Up directional button. The following functions become available.
– Available functions may differ depending on the port type.
• Universal Remote: You can control external devices connected to the TV using a
Samsung remote control. To control external devices, register them by following the
instructions on the screen.
• Edit: You can rename the input ports and change the device icons.
• Information: You can view the detailed information about the external devices
connected to the TV.
• Add to Home: You can add the port of an external device to the Home Screen for quick
Using additional functions
You can use the following features on the Source screen.
• Remote Access: Use the TV to access your PC via remote PC or screen sharing.
• Connection Guide: The guide to device connections
• Universal Remote: Lets you register external devices to your Samsung remote control and
control them using the Remote.
English - 25