• The actual appearance of the TV may differ from the images in this manual, depending on
• Be careful when you touch the TV. Some parts can be somewhat hot.
Safety Precaution: Securing the TV to the wall to prevent
Caution: Pulling, pushing, or climbing on the TV may cause the TV to fall. In
particular, ensure your children do not hang on or destabilise the TV. This
action may cause the TV to tip over, causing serious injuries or death. Follow
all safety precautions provided in the Safety Flyer included with your TV. For
added stability and safety, you can purchase and install the anti-fall device
as described on the next page.
WARNING: Never place a television set in an unstable location. The television set may
fall, causing serious personal injury or death. Many injuries, particularly to children,
can be avoided by taking simple precautions such as
• Using cabinets or stands recommended by the manufacturer of the television set.
• Only using furniture that can safely support the television set.
• Ensuring the television set is not overhanging the edge of the supporting
• Not placing the television set on tall furniture (for example, cupboards or
bookcases) without anchoring both the furniture and the television set to a
• Not placing the television set on cloth or other materials that may be located
between the television set and supporting furniture.
• Educating children about the dangers of climbing on furniture to reach the
television set or its controls.
If you are retaining and relocating the television set that you are replacing with this
new set, you should apply the same precautions to the old set.
• When you have to relocate or lift the TV for replacement or cleaning, be sure not
to pull out the stand.
English - 13