Preventing the TV from falling
1. Using the appropriate screws, firmly fasten a set of
brackets to the wall. Confirm that the screws are firmly
attached to the wall.
– You may need additional material such as wall anchors
depending on the type of wall.
2. Using the appropriately sized screws, firmly fasten a set of
brackets to the TV.
– For the screw specifications, refer to "Standard Screw"
in the table on the previous page.
3. Connect the brackets fixed to the TV and the brackets
fixed to the wall with a durable, heavy-duty string, and
then tie the string tightly.
– Install the TV near the wall so that it does not fall
– Connect the string so that the brackets fixed to the wall
are at the same height as or lower than the brackets
fixed to the TV.
• The product colour
and shape may vary
depending on the model.
English - 14