6. For washing machines having ventilation openings in the base, the
installation instructions shall state that the openings must not be
obstructed by a carpet.
7. For use in Europe: Children of less than 3 years should be kept away
unless continuously supervised.
8. CAUTION: In order to avoid a hazard due to inadvertent resetting of
the thermal cut-out, this appliance must not be supplied through an
external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to a circuit
that is regularly switched on and off by the utility.
9. This appliance is intended to be used in household only and it is not
intended to be used such as:
– staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working
– farm houses;
– by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type
– bed and breakfast type environments;
– areas for communal use in blocks of flats or in launderettes.
Critical installation warnings
The installation of this appliance must be performed by a qualified technician or service company.
• Failure to do so may result in electric shock, fire, an explosion, problems with the product, or injury.
Plug the power cord into a wall socket that meets local electrical specifications. Use the socket for this
appliance only, and do not use an extension cord.
• Sharing a wall socket with other appliances using a power strip or extending the power cord may result
in electric shock or fire.
Untitled-1 5 2021-11-16 6:43:22