The Child Lock function locks the washing machine door to prevent children from climbing into and
suffocating inside the tub.
Activating the Child Lock function
Press and hold
Water Level and Wash Time simultaneously for approximately 3 seconds.
• When you activate the Child Lock function, the Child Lock
Using the Child Lock function
If the lid is opened when the Child Lock function is on, “dC” is displayed and an alarm sounds.
• If the water level in the tub is above the safe water level, “dC” is displayed on the LED display and the
washing machine starts to drain water by force after 30 seconds.
• If the water level in the tub is above the safe water level and the Child Lock function is turned on while
the lid is open, “CL” is displayed on the LED display, even if the washing machine is turned off, and the
washing machine drains water by force.
• When Child Lock is on and the washing machine is off, if the water in the tub is above the safe water
level and the lid is opened, “CL” is displayed on the LED display. No alarm sounds, but the washing
machine drains the water. When the draining operation finishes, the power automatically turns off
• After the compulsory drain, “CL” blinks at 1 second intervals and the washing machine enters the “CL”
mode. (When the washing machine is in the “CL” mode, only the
POWER button works.)
• To cancel the “CL” mode, turn the power off and then on again.
• To cancel the “dC” mode, deactivate the Child Lock function. To deactivate the Child Lock function, press
and hold Water Level and Wash Time simultaneously for at least 3 seconds.
Untitled-1 30 2021-11-16 6:43:25