- Owner Manual ( English, Spanish ) - 20.76 MB - pdf
- Specification ( English )
User manual Washer for LG WKGX201HBA
Table of contents
- IMPORTANT SAFETY
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
- WARNING STATEMENTS
- CAUTION STATEMENTS
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Product Features
- Before Installing
- Choosing the Proper Location
- Unpacking and Removing Shipping Material
- Connecting Electric Dryers
- Installing the Dryer Side Vent Kit
- Venting the Dryer
- Connecting Gas Dryers
- Connecting the Water Inlet Hoses
- Connecting the Drain Hose
- Leveling the Appliance
- Final Installation Check
- The power outlet must be within 60 inches (1.5 m) of either side of the appliance.
- Position the appliance so that the outlet and plug are easily accessible.
- Do not overload the outlet with more than one appliance.
- The outlet must be grounded in accordance with current electrical wiring codes and regulations.
- Use a time-delay fuse or circuit breaker.
- It is the personal responsibility and obligation of the appliance owner to have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician.
Closet Ventilation Requirements
Closets with doors must have both an upper and lower vent to prevent heat and moisture buildup in the closet. One upper vent opening with a minimum opening of 48 sq. in. (310 cm2) must be installed no lower than 6 feet above the floor. One lower vent opening with a minimum opening of 24 sq. in. (155 cm2) must be installed no more than one foot above the floor. Install vent grills in the door or cut down the door at the top and bottom to form openings. Louvered doors with equivalent ventilation openings are also acceptable.
Routing and Connecting Ductwork
Follow the guidelines below to maximize drying performance and reduce lint buildup and condensation in the ductwork. Ductwork and fittings are NOT included and must be purchased separately.
- Use 4'' (10 cm) diameter rigid, semi-rigid or flexible metal ductwork.
- The exhaust duct run should be as short as possible.
- Use as few elbow joints as possible.
- The male end of each section of exhaust duct must point away fro
Newest Added: LSDT9908SS HCED3015S HCED3615S HCED3615D LSHD3680ST
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: WKEX200H*A, WKGX201H*A
Tags: Lg Frontliad Dryer, LG Ultra Capacity 4.5 Cu Feet Front Load Washer, Lg Nanocell 90, LG 4.5 Cu Ft All In One Washer Dryer, LG Front Loading Dryer, Lg 4.8 Top Load Washer, Lg Front Load Dryer