Owner's manual Dishwasher LG LSDT9908SS
Table of contents
- Product feature
- Safety instructions
- Important Safety instructions
- Product overview
- Exterior Parts
- Interior Parts
- Product Dimensions
- Product Specifications
- Preparing Cabinet Opening
- Preparing Water and Electrical Connections
- Preparing Dishwasher
- Attaching Installation Brackets
- Sliding Dishwasher into Cabinet Opening
- Connecting Water Supply Line and Power
- Connecting Drain Hose
- Leveling Dishwasher
- Securing Dishwasher to Cabinet Opening
- Final Installation Check
- Using the Appliance
- Control Panel
- Cycle/Option Guide
- Loading the Dishwasher
- Loading the Lower Rack
- Loading the Silverware Basket
- Loading the Upper Rack
- Loading the Cutlery Rack (On Some Models)
- Adding Cleaning Agents
- Smart function
- Cleaning the Exterior
- Cleaning the Interior
- Seasonal Maintenance and Storage
- Clogged Drain Air Gap or In-Sink Disposal
- Cleaning the Filters
- Cleaning the Spray Arms
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
- User Support Videos
- Before Calling for Service
- Limited warranty
- Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance. All repairs and servicing must be performed by qualified service personnel unless specifically recommended in this Owner’s Manual. Use only authorized factory parts.
- Do not disassemble or repair the appliance by yourself.
- Remove any dust or foreign matter from the power supply line.
- Disconnect this appliance from the power supply before cleaning and attempting any user maintenance. Turning the controls to the OFF position does not disconnect this appliance from the power supply.
- Remove the door before the appliance is removed from service or discarded to avoid the danger of children or small animals getting trapped inside.
- Unplug the appliance before cleaning to avoid the risk of electric shock.
- Before discarding the appliance, cut off the power supply line and destroy the appliance's control panel.
Cleaning the Filters
- Remove the lower rack and position the bottom spray a
Newest Added: HCED3015S HCED3615S HCED3615D LSHD3680ST LSHD3080ST
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: LSDT990#**
Tags: LG Electronics Dishwashers User Manuals, LG Studio Dishwasher, LG Electronics Dishwashers Use Manual, Lg Top Control Dishwasher, 43UM7300AUE LG 43 Inch Class 4K Smart UHD TV, Lg Wm4000hwa, Lg Wash Tower