- Owner Manual ( English, French, Spanish ) - 11.03 MB - pdf
- energy-guide-W10062992.pdf ( English )
- warranty-W10468394-W.pdf ( English )
- Installation Instructions ( English )
USER MANUAL POWERDASHTM CARPET CLEANER For Hoover FH50700US.
Table of Contents (72 pages)
- Safety Instructions
- Carton Contents
- Product Guide
- How to Assemble Your PowerDash
- Before You Begin Cleaning
- Getting Started with your PowerDash
- Hoover Cleaning Solution Guide
his appliance must be grounded. If it should malfunction or breakdown, grounding provides a path of least resistance for electric current to reduce the risk of electric shock. This appliance is equipped with a cord having an equipment-grounding conductor (C) and grounding plug (A). The plug must be inserted into an appropriate outlet (B) that is properly installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF DAMAGE:
•Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with this product, as they may cause damage.
•Store appropriately indoors in a dry place. Do not expose machine to freezing temperatures.
• Do not use sharp objects to clean out hose as they can cause damage.
•To assist in reducing drying time, be certain the area is well ventilated when using detergents and other cleaners with this machine.
•To help prevent matting and resoiling, avoid contact with carpets until they are dry. Keep children and pets away from carpets until they are completely dry.
• Do not store extractor with solution in tanks.
• With brushes and brush roll on, do not allow cleaner to sit in one location for an extended period of time, as damage to the floor can result.
• Do not use this extractor on hard floors. Using this machine on hard floors may scratch or damage your floor.
• Water will drip from the brushes and underside of the product after use and may puddle. To avoid damage to wood and laminate flooring and to avoid potential slip hazard, after use (a) do not leave the product on wood and laminate surfaces and remove to a hard surface and (b) place unit on absorbent material (
Newest Added: BH70600 BH25040 F7452900 BH50120 BH53420PC
Tags: Hoover Vacuum Cleaners User Manuals, Hoover Vacuum Cleaners Use Manual, Hoover Vacuum Cleaner, Hoover FH13000, Hoover Uh72625, Hoover Air Windtunnel 3, Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Manual