RLC-423-5MP Reolink Digital Cameras - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
- Owner Manual ( English ) - 1.38 MB - pdf
- Specification Sheet ( English )
PoE IP Camera
Quick Start Guide QG4_A
Welcome to Reolink
Easy Setup Within Minutes!
Camera Connection Diagram
Newest Added: GMH5205XVS MER7651WB BH53420 UXA9107AAB WFE371LVQ
PoE IP Camera
Access the Camera by Smartphones
For initial setup, please connect the camera to your router LAN port with an Ethernet cable, and then follow the steps below to set up your camera. Make sure that your camera and your smart devices are in the same network.
Install Reolink App
Add the Device
There are two ways to get the Reolink App:
1. Search “Reolink” in App Store (for iOS), or Google Play (for Android), download and install the app.
2. Scan the QR code below to download and install the app.
Available on the
When in WAN
(Wide Area Network) 1 When in LAN
(Local Area Network) 2
You need to add the camera either by
The camera will be automatically added. scanning the QR code on the camera or by entering the UID number manually.
3. Tap screen to sync the time and create your password.
4. Start live view or go to “Device
Settings” for more configurations.
1. Connect your smartphone to the WiFi network of your router.
2. Launch Reolink App. The camera will automatically display in the camera list in LAN.
Add New Device
1. click ’+‘ on the up right corner. 2. Scan the QR code on the camera, and then tap “Login”. (There is no password at the factory default status.)
3. Name your camera, create a password, and then start live view. This icon only displays if the camera supports 2-way audio. This icon only displays if the camera supports pan & tilt (zoom).
Access the Camera by
Install Reolink Client
Start Live View
Launch the Reolink Client software on the PC. By default, the client software will automatically search the cameras in your LAN network and display them in the “Device List” on the right-side menu.
Click the “Start” button, and you can view the live s