Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Specification Sheet - (English)
- Installation Instructions - (English)
Professional Series Handle Microwave Oven Use and Care guide Thermador MU30WSU
Table of Contents
- Safety Definitions
- PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE ENERGY
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
- TV / Radio Interference
- Intended Use
- Child Safety
- Cleaning Safety
- Cooking Safety
- In Case of Fire
- Cooking Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Glass Tray / Turntable Ring
- Exhaust Mode Operation
- State of California Proposition
- Fan Motor Operation
- Room Venting with Carbon Filter
- Causes of Damage
- Protecting the environment
- Getting Started
- Control Panel
- Before Using the Appliance for the First Time
- Cleaning accessories
- Applying the program label
- Setting the clock
- Setting the Kitchen Timer
- Operating the Ventilation Fan
- Turning the Surface Light on/off
- Turning the turntable on / off
- Operating the microwave
- Adding cook time (ADD
- Auto Defrost
- Sensor Reheat
- Sensor Cook
- Panel Lock
- Cooking Charts
- Cooking meat in your microwave
- Cooking poultry in your microwave
- Cooking eggs in your microwave
- Cooking vegetables in your microwave
- Cooking seafood in your microwave
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Before Calling for Service
- THERMADOR® Support
- Before Calling Service
- Data Plate
- Parts and Accessories
- STATEMENT OF LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
- What this Warranty Covers & Who it Applies to
- How Long the Warranty Lasts
- Repair/Replace as Your Exclusive Remedy
- Out of Warranty Product
- Warranty Exclusions
Before Using the Appliance for the First Time
- Appliance must be properly installed by a qualified technician before use.
- Remove all packing materials from inside and outside the oven.
- While cool, wipe with a clean, damp cloth and dry.
- There may be a slight odor from your new appliance; this is normal and will disappear after a short time.
- Optimum cooking results depend on proper cookware being used.
- Read and understand all safety precautions and Use and Care Manual information.
Execute the following sections prior to operating: The appliance must be completely installed and connected.
Cleaning accessories: Before using accessories for the first time, thoroughly clean them with hot soapy water and a soft dish cloth.
Applying the program label: Apply the included program label in the desired language to the lower frame of the oven cavity, as indicated on the leaflet that carries the label.
Newest Added: MU30RSU MED302LWS T24UW910LS T18IF901SP MB30WS
Series: Series 30
Tags: Thermador Microwaves User Manuals, Thermador Microwaves Use Manual, THERMADOR PROFESSIONAL SERIES MICROWAVE AND CONVECTION OVEN