Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Guide Thermador MB30WS Microwave Oven
Table of contenst
- TV / Radio Interference
- Intended Use
- Child Safety
- Cleaning Safety
- Cooking Safety
- In Case of Fire
- Cooking Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Glass Tray / Turntable Ring
- Fan Motor Operation
- State of California Proposition
- Causes of Damage
- Protecting the environment
- Tips for saving energy
- Getting to Know the Appliance
- Control Panel
- Before First Use
- Before using the appliance for the first time
- Initial operation
- Cleaning accessories
- Operating the appliance
- Setting the appliance
- For best performance and for safety reasons, keep the oven clean inside and outside.
- Take special care to keep the inner door panel and oven front frame free of food and grease build-up.
- Never use abrasive scouring powder or pads on the microwave. Wipe the microwave oven inside and out with a soft cloth and warm (not hot) mild detergent solution. Rinse and wipe completely dry.
- Wipe spatters immediately with a wet paper towel, especially after cooking greasy foods like chicken or bacon.
- Clean your microwave oven weekly or more often, if needed.
- Never operate the oven without food in the oven cavity; this can damage the magnetron tube or glass tray.
- You may wish to leave a cup of water standing inside the oven when it is not in use to prevent damage if the oven is accidentally turned on.
- The following chart shows the available options and settings ranges.
- Touch the ON l OFF touch button. The main menu is displayed.
- Select “Melt Chocolate”.
- Swipe to the left or right to select the desired amount.
- Touch “Continue”.
- Touch the START l STOP touch button. The appliance starts operating and the cook time counts down on the display.
- After approximately half of the cook time has elapsed, a beep sounds.
- You can open the door and stir the food for more even heat distribution. Press the START l STOP touch button to continue the operation.
- Use the Keep Warm mode to keep cooked foods hot and ready to serve.
- Food cooked covered should remain covered during Keep Warm.
- Pastry items (pies, turnovers, etc.) should be uncovered.
- Complete meals kept warm on a dinner plate can be covered during Keep Warm.
Newest Added: T36IF900SP PRD486WLGU T18ID900LP T36IT900NP T18IF900SP
Tags: Thermador Microwaves User Manuals, Thermador Microwave, Thermador Microwaves Use Manual, Thermador Oven, Thermador PRD