Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Quick Start Guide English - (English)
- Declaration of Conformity - (English)
- Warranty Contact - (English)
- Data Sheets English - (English)
User manual Soundbar for JBL Eon One Pro
Table of contents
- Section 1: Important Safety Instructions
- Care & Cleaning
- Section 2: Precautions
- Section 3: EON ONE PRO System Declaration of Conformity
- Section 4: Introduction to the EON ONE PRO System
- Getting Started
- PA Basics
- Getting Acquainted with the EON ONE PRO Powered Mixer
- Audio Inputs
- Mono Mic/Line Inputs
- Phantom Power Disclaimer
- Stereo Inputs
- Bluetooth Input
- Audio Outputs
- USB Power Port
- Section 5: Accessories
- Wheeled Bag
- Section 6: System Specifications
- Section 7: Cables & Connectors
- Section 8: Contact Information
- Section 9: Warranty Information
- Remove the EON ONE PRO system from the carton.
- Push the latch lever and lift the cover, then remove the spacers and column speaker array from the back of the unit.
- Place spacers for the desired listening level, then attach the column speaker array.
- Connect the female end of the power cable to the EON ONE PRO and plug the male end into a wall socket. Ensure the Power switch is turned off and the power LED is not lit. If using the unit's battery power feature, allow the unit to charge. The Battery Level meter will illuminate, indicating the unit is charging. The lithium- ion battery will take approximately 5 hours to fully charge, and the Battery Level meter will fully illuminate to indicate charging is complete.
- Turn the MASTER VOLUME and CHANNEL VOLUME controls all the way to the left.
- Make audio connections. Set the MIC/LINE buttons for the type of connections being made to each mono channel (XLR = mic, 1/4" phone = line). If connecting instruments with pickups, connect them to inputs 3 and 4 and enable the CH3+CH4 HI-Z button. If using condenser mics, first connect them to inputs 1 and/or 2. Then enable the CH1+CH2 PHANTOM button. See "Phantom Power Disclaimer" on page 10 for important information about using phantom power.
- Turn the POWER switch to the “on” position. The POWER LED
Newest Added: PARTYBOX 110 CHARGE 3 SPECIAL EDITION EON ONE COMPACT TUNE 160BT WAVE 100TWS
Tags: JBL Tune 660, Jbl Charge 4, JBL WAVE 100, Jbl Charge 2+, JBL Wave, Jbl Endurance Peak Ii Manual, Jbl Live Pro+ Tws Manual