Documents: Go to download!
- Owner's manual - (English)
INSTRUCTION MANUAL Moosoo Robot Vacuum
What in the box
Top & Side
|Battery Capacity||Li-ion 2500mAh|
|Dust Box Capacity||0.6L|
|Cleaning Time||110 min Max|
|Charging Time||Around 240 min|
|Remote Control Method||Infrared|
|Emitting and Receiving Distance||≤5M|
There are no batteries in the remote control. It requires two AAA battery which you can buy it on any stores.
HOW TO USE
Before using the robot, remove the protective strip on the Robot
- Placing and Charging: The charging dock is against the wall and placed on a flat ground. Do not place objects within the range of 0.5m left . right and 1.5m ahead.
- Plug the adapter to the corresponding outlet and connect the charging dock with it.
- Installing side brushes according to the left and right(L/R).
- Charging: Place the Robot on the charging seat for charging(During charging. the indicator light flashes and when charging is over. the light is. always on. The charging time is about 4 hours.)
During the cleaning process. the host can sense that its power is insufficient and automatically start the recharging mode to find the charging dock to charge.
You can also command the host to start the recharg ing mode through the “HOME” button ( ) of the remote controller.
- The charging seat cannot be used in environments with strong reflection such as direct sunlight and nearby mirrors. If there is any object with strong refection. please cover the the object 7 cm high from the bottom.
- In order to ensure the normal working hours of the appliance. please fully charge before use. The charging time is. about 4 hours.
- Do not charge with the water tank units assembled so as to ensure the safety of charging and prevent wet rags from damaging the floor.
To meet different cleaning requirements. this appliance has kinds of cleaning mode to choose from. You can start various cleaning mode through a Robot. remote control or the app.
Applicable scene :It is the most commonly used cleaning method that the main engine uses a bow-shaped path to plan and clean the whole house according to the actual environment.
Setting method: In the shutdown state. long press the key on the main engine to switch it on. Short press the key to start automatic cleaning.
For using the remote control, press the button to switch the mode to auto cleaning at any circumstances.
Applicable scene: It is usually used for cleaning one single room or a small area.
Tips: When it is only necessary to clean one single room. please close the door and the host will do centralized cleaning in the room if this room does not have a charging seat. The robot will return to the original point where it starts after cleaning.
Applicable scene: For indoor corner cleaning the robot cleans along the perimeter of fixed object(such as walls). and returns to the charging seat after the edge cleaning is finished.
Applicable scene: Suitable for manual control cleaning.
Setting Method: Click on position button of the remote controller to control the machine to move forward and make a tum by turning left and right.
Pause, wake up and shut down
Pause: During the operation of the robot. press the start/pause key or the pause button ( ) on the remote control to pause the operation of the robot.
Wake up: If the robot stops working for more than ten minutes. it will automatically enter sleep mode (all the robot lights are off). You can wake up the robot by press the start key first. Then press the robot key or any keys on the remote control and app to restart your work.
*After the Robot finishes its work. t is not recommended to shut down it so as to keep it in a state of charge that starts working fast next time.
Vacuuming power setting
With three vacuuming power (Standard/Boost/Max) can be adjusted to meet different requirements.Standard suction mode can be used for cleaning wood floor and tile floor. boost mode for common household cleaning while the max mode can be used for cleaning rugs.
A. Press the dust box button to take out the dust box
B. Open the dust box side cover
C. Dumping garbage
D. Open the high-efficiency net cover
E. Open the high-efficiency screen cover and take out the high-efficiency filter screen and the primary filter screen.
High-efficiency filter screen is not recommend to be water washed. Please pat it gently to dump dust.
F. Rinse the primary filter screen
Note: Do not wash the dust box with water or immerse the dust box in water.
G. Wipe the dust box with damp cloth and do not flush or immerse the dust box.
H. Dry the dust box and filter units for its service life.
Note: It is recommended to clean the primary filter screen with water 15-30 days after it is used. The maximum service life pf the high-efficiency filter screen is 3 months.
I. Replace the primary and the high-efficiency filter screen into the dust box.
- Before installing the filter screen. please ensure that the high-efficiency and the primary filter screen are completely dry.
- Do not expose the high-efficiency and primary filter screen to the sunlight.
J. Close the cover of dust box and replace the dust box to the robot.
Main Brush and Side Brush
- Open the main brush cover
- Take out the main brush shaft
- Cleaning tangled hair on the brush
Cleaning the main brush
Cleaning the side brush
Charging Dock Pins. Drop Sensor. Drive Wheel and Swivel Wheel
Tip: The inter of the charging dock pins the drop sensor and the bumper all contain sensitive electronic compo nents. please use dry rag when cleaning and do not use wet rag in case of causing short circuit or damage.
If you won't be using the appliance for a longtime. please fully charge it before storing. Turn off the robot and insist on supplying power to it every 3 months to prevent the battery from over discharge. If the battery is over discharged or is not used for a long time. the appliance may not be able to be charged. Please contact with the customer service and do not disassemble it by yourself.
- Q : What should | do when it can not work on the carpet ?
- A: We don't suggest you make it clean the carpet. It's better for you to set the barrier around the carpet on the app.
- Q: What if the strength of vacuuming is weak?
- A : First of all. check whether the dust bin is full and the robot is full charged. If it does. ou can try to switch it to the higher mode. For litter which is difficult to collector. try to clean it with Spot Cleaning Mode.
- Q: What if my charger has difficulties charging the robot?
- A: Please check if the electrical sheet is connected to the charging stand or put it back manually.
- Q : What if the robot can not find the charging stand?
- A: The charging stand should be placed against the wall with at least 1 meter clearance each side and 2 meters in front Sometimes you can just put it back manually.
- Q: What should | do if the side brush/main brush/wheel is stuck?
- A: Check whether the side brush is trapped by wire and clean up the blockage .
- Q: What should | do if WIFI connection fails?
- A: Check whether the wireless network is working and reconnect following the WIFI Connection.
- The 1-Year Limited Warranty is valid for products purchased from our MOOSOO only. starting from the date of original retail purchase against defects in quality and materials under normal. non-commercial use.
- According to the requirements outlined in this instruction manual. subject to the following conditions and exclusions.
WHAT IS COVERED
- The repair or replacement of your MOOSOO appliance if your MOOSOO appliance is found to be defective due to faulty materials. workmanship or function within 1 years of purchase or delivery (if any part is no longer available or out of manufacture. MOOSOO will replace it with a functional replacement part).
- This warranty provides. at no extra cost to you. all labor and parts necessary to ensure your machine is in proper operating condition during the warranty period.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Under your MOOSOO guarantee. MOOSOO shall not be liable for costs of repair or replacement of a product incurred as a result of: Accidental damage. faults caused by negligent use or care. misuse. neglect. careless operation or handling of the MOOSOO appliance which is not in accordance with this MOOSOO Operating Manual;
- Machines purchased from an unauthorized dealer;
- Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by MOOSOO;
- Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents;
- Use of the machine other than for normal domestic purposes within the United States. eg. for commercial or rental purposes;
- Reduction in battery discharge time due to battery age or use.
- Please scan the QR code or search “Smart Life” and download App .
- After the App is installed. please follow the App instructions to register the account and login.
- Open the APP and click | add device | /! Small Home App! / | Robot Vacuum
- Please make sure that the product is on .
- Double press , and then
flashes, click [Confirm indicator rapidly blink] on the APP. You can start to connect to Wifi.
- Input the wifi account and password.(Only supports 2.4G wifi now. 5G wifi can not be connected.)
See other models: MT720 MR32-W MD35BUS XL-618A BL100